Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was lucky enough to see some of the new product a couple of months ago. I am in love with the gloves and very impressed with the skates and sticks

@MikeWhy, a lot more than in the past. I'm on our web guys every day. Hopefully the new site will be live soon!

Are your skates related to VH Footwear? They seem similar. Also, your site does not mention if they are heat moldable. Either way, they are very interesting.

I am going preorder 4 of the aero pucks on the website.The site is saying they will ship March 25. I am getting 2 black ones for a friend to try in his current indoor session (sport court) and 2 red ones to use in our outdoor games (asphault). Any idea how these will hold up to outdoor games?

Just saw a banner ad on here this morning for Verbero (www.verbero.com)

Haven't heard about them before (there was a thread in Roller Hockey about their pucks), but it looks like they're developing a hockey skate for pre-order in July 2015.

The skate body looks very similar to VH Footwear with its carbon fiber.

The holder and runner look proprietary.

No mention if they're doing full custom, custom widths or stock. Looks fairly narrow in the images.

Any more information on this skate, the sticks or gloves?

Thanks!

The boots look odd. The heel and forefoot look like they're trying to go their own ways. Pretty sure the ice boot's on a Quikblade holder.

The boots look odd. The heel and forefoot look like they're trying to go their own ways. Pretty sure the ice boot's on a Quikblade holder.

Yep, definitely a Quickblade holder.

I had a phone interview with their Owner, gave me some solid info for th enext video i'll be doing soon. I did look at the skates in person two weeks ago and they were pretty nice, very different. If they send me some i'd love to do a review

Scurvy, your opinion is not uncommon. We hope that some players will be open to trying new things and not judge us based on our size but we understand you hesitancy and wish you the best.