Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

2010 NFL Thread

McNabb's quite overrated but this is a bad deal. It's also bad for Washington since they have no receivers.

As a Giants fan, I'm hyped.

Im concerned as a Giants fan.....They still have Moss, Fred Davis, and the young receivers.

Moss is ancient, the only guy to really worry about is Kelly. If they're smart they draft Bryant.

Giants fans should just be worried about the mess of a team they have.

Unless the entire defense gets hurt again they'll win the division.

The Eagles didn't even get Campbell or a first rounder in return, they got hosed. It's really disappointing.

I think the only reason they didn't get a first-rounder is because Washington is picking so high this year (number four overall).

I just don't know with this team anymore. Hell, I don't know with this city in general. It's a good thing the Phillies are good.

Being a life-long, die-hard Eagles fan, I have never been as disgusted with the organization as I am with the way they ran McNabb out of town - and that includes the Norman Braman years. Say what you want about McNabb, but he is far and away the best quarterback the Eagles have ever had - 11 seasons, 6 Pro Bowls, 5 Division Championships, 5 NFC Championship Games, and a trip to the Super Bowl. And he did most of that with receivers that could only be charitably described as second or third tier. To be perfectly honest, I still think he has 2-3 good years left.

All I have to say is that for Reid's sake, Kolb better be the next coming of Joe Montana, because this team is going to need to score at least 30 points a game to have a chance at the playoffs next year. I'm guessing right now they are good for somewhere between 4-6 wins.

The Pats need to shore up their pass rush, since the secondary ended up being scorched due to how anemic it had been, but I think the biggest improvement is going to come from Brady. The conventional thought is he athletes are recovered one year later, but it takes two years to regain the lost strength; of course, on the other hand, that's why Welker will only be a Mini-Me of himself when he comes back.

Still, they have a first and three seconds. If they can pick as well as they did last year, I think it will come down to them and whether the Jets implode.

I still like NE's offence, but they've done nothing to really shore up their D. I see the other teams doing something to help their O out, but yet NE still does nothing.

The Steelers are open to trading their serial rapist. There's also supposedly another girl ready to come out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's cut. Dixon looks effective enough that with some snaps on a first team, he could do fairly well. It'd be an even better reason for them to get back to being a running team.

Win.

nah once you get to become a center, you start to not get scared by the qb feathering your Johnson for lack of a better term.

There go on your merry way now

I'd be shocked if they got rid of him.. The Rooneys don't mess around with players that cause issues, but I just don't see it..

They get rid of easily replaceable players that do "bad" things. They will point out that he has never been convicted and stand behind him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's cut. Dixon looks effective enough that with some snaps on a first team, he could do fairly well. It'd be an even better reason for them to get back to being a running team.

You think Dixon has what it takes to be a legit starter? Granted I don't follow the NFL closely, but I just assumed he'd make the NFL on sheer athleticism, but not necessarily as a quarterback.