Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Red Sox - Yankees

With age, at times, comes misery...

Remember 86 boys ... hang on for a wild ride.

Oh man Ponty...why'd you have to bring back those old Billy Buckner memories.

We have to be new, more positive Sox fans.....We Believe!! :ph34r:

Why apologise?  It's still true.  It's just taking the Yankees longer to beat the Sox.

mack... all you have to say now is wow???

What more can be said? I still say the other's on par with the NY/BOS one but the edge goes to the AL only because of the 3-0 chokejob.

What a series! And the Houston/StL series ain't too shabby either.

Going back to the earlier comment....while the Sosa/McGwire home run derby may have brought baseball interest back from the labor situation, this is truly putting it back on the map. I'd love to hear some ratings for these games.

As recent as a year ago, I couldn't picture myself sitting through a baseball game, but I've just been mesmerized by some great baseball from all 4 teams. I just don't want to leave the couch!

Playoff baseball has been pretty good for the last 10 years, it's not a recent occurance.

Exactly.

The fall classic of a post 9/11 with "Americas Team" losing in 7 on a great display of pitching and hitting by the DBacks.

Last years ALCS was outstanding. Zimmer gettin fired up, two teams that hate each other, thats great ball right there.

for all you boston fans... who won in 86??? thats right, the cardinals... hahahahahaha AHAHHAHAHAHA AHAAHAHAHAHHA

GOOOOOOOO CARDS!!!

for all you boston fans... who won in 86??? thats right, the cardinals... hahahahahaha AHAHHAHAHAHA AHAAHAHAHAHHA

GOOOOOOOO CARDS!!!

That's odd.... I thought the Mets won it in '86.

GOOOOOOOO CARDS!!!

That's odd.... I thought the Mets won it in '86.

:D :D

Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine the Soxs winning 4 straight down 3-0.

I am still trying to figure out how I have been so confused over the years. I could have sworn we lost the 86 series to the Mets and not the Cards. The Cards must have had some "special edition" uni's that year :huh:

Here is a pretty funny picture of "Alex" that has been floating around:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-4/712167/slappy.jpg

lmfao

go bosox. Today was hillarious because the principal at my school is from New York and today the whole school laughed at him and we got detention.

Looks like the celebrations didn't go all that well.

http://cbs4boston.com/massachusetts/MA--Fa...urces_news_html

Freaking idiot cops. Who the hell fires plastic bullets head height at a mob?! You're guaranteed to hit someone, take out an eye or kill em. Retards. The crowd control there was terrible. They had 4 or 5 cops on horses going through the middle of the crowd trying to seperate it; all that did was make more of a mess. Idiots. Seriously, if you want to see how to fuck up crowd control of a riot, look at the BostonPD. Ugh. It's one thing to break up people throwing a garbage can at mcdonalds, but it's another to fire shots into a mob of people.

hey hey sox fans... don't get your panties in a knot when you lose in the world series... oh, and no scapegoating like the cubbies did last year, face it... redsox will never win again :)

GO CARDS WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

in the series for the first time since 1987.