Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Red Sox - Yankees

Everyone expects the Red Sox to lose. Its there heritage and history.

Heat is on the Yanks at home. Great series ... and yes great passionate fans on BOTH sides.

BoSox win! Great game, oh ya and if Boston wins next game, I'll be saying, what curse!?! I thought Foulke could've done a better job though, he's quite inconsistent.

there you go jinxing them

to hell with any jinx,

I dont know about those yanks fans, classless. All the trash throwing on the field, chanting obsenities, just crude. The sox fans didn't do that :)

GO Sox GO!

Easy ... very passionate game is all. They will go how and see the replays and relax. Bostonians are not exactly known for their class in high pressure situations.

Believe me I lived it for 29 years.

to hell with any jinx,

I dont know about those yanks fans, classless. All the trash throwing on the field, chanting obsenities, just crude. The sox fans didn't do that :)

GO Sox GO!

Waiiiiiiiit...

How about last year?

Yanks fans are usually pretty classless, althoguh that maybe is only when they're in large groups. And I agree, the Yankees dont have as many ho,me run hitters as people think, which is why they're not winning anymore. Williams hits a homer, but no one gets on base before him. Its all about small ball, the singles and doubles.

Thanks to this Sox/Yanks series, I think I've worn a hole in my couch. Sad thing is I wouldn't be into baseball this much if hockey season had started. But this is great competition in both the AL and NL....too bad my home team Cardinals won't swing at pitches.

2-0 Boston, Ortiz knocks one out of left field. Could've been 3-0 but Damon's hair got in his face and he couldnt see the 3rd base coach :P

Big Papi is the man and Damon's just useless as a leadoff hitter now. May as well put Manny up there just to maximize his ABs.

Big Papi is the man and Damon's just useless as a leadoff hitter now. May as well put Manny up there just to maximize his ABs.

A friend of mine thinks Damon is beginning to look like Jesus. Perhaps this is the boost that Boston needed. :D

Oh, I havent been following that series that well but now I realize that my friend doesnt have a mind of his own.

Damon could go from goat to MVP of the series in 1 game if he keeps this up for 7 more innings....

EDIT: Although it would be wrong if Ortiz doesn't get it....