Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Red Sox - Yankees

It's actually a tongue in cheek apology, because someone was ragging on me as early as Game ONe for the prediction...

But, I honestly didn't think the Sox would put up a fight like this...I figured the Hou/St.L series would have the extra inning nailbiters....yeah it's been a good series, but in all those games it has been close, but, one team has taken control of the game and finished them off....

NY/Bos has played 3 straight 4+ hour games (maybe back-to-back 5 hour games)...I had no idea this series would be this good.

Playoff Baseball still isn't as good as the first week of the NHL season....damn lockout....

The shoe Reebok fittted Schilling with is pretty interesting. These games are so damn exciting, I'm almost forgetting that we should be watching hockey right now...

best thing if there ain't hockey, especially if you have beena lifelong bosox fan. I have to admit though, if I had to choose between an avs game and the bosox, the avs would take a back seat. We are making history this year...hopefully

This is the ONLY time of year I watch baseball these days. Yes, as baseball was my first sports passion, I would watch this series over any Avs game.

Someone bring back Dave Henderson "Hendu" for game six ... PUHLLEEZ.

What about him stealing that base? Thats such a badass play, send your fattest player to steal second. It worked too, no way did Jeter get him out.

It wasn't a Yanks vs Deadsox statement. :P Look at Bonds...slob, yet hits em' like there is no tommrow.

Speaking of hitting like there's no tomorrow....Kent hit the sh*t out of that pitch in the Houston game.

It wasn't a Yanks vs Deadsox statement. :P Look at Bonds...slob, yet hits em' like there is no tommrow.

Bonds is a slob? 'Roids boy is huge.

I gotta say, I've seen an abnormally large number of blown calls so far in the playoffs, including the Ortiz steal. The umps never seem to be in the right spot. Lazy fatasses. I'm rooting for the Sox, as I despise the Yankees, but they have such a knack for shooting themselves in the foot.

ugh..Baseball. How overweight is Ortiz anyways?

He looks like a slimmed down Mo Vaughn to me. :)

And when is Francona finally gonna start managing. He's been letting his team aim for the long ball every at bat, and it aint working. And move Damon from the first spot dammit, he's looking like he forgot what that white thing coming at him is.

And why is Bellhorn in over Pokey? Other than looking like the guy from Night Ranger, nothing good is coming from 2nd base.

Apparently striking out the most often in the Majors qualifies you to bat second, until yuo really prove uo suck, when you still get to play, just batting ninth. Frankly I think they'd be better off with the pitcher than Bellhorn.

ugh..Baseball.  How overweight is Ortiz anyways?

He looks like a slimmed down Mo Vaughn to me. :)

when i saw him stealing alls i thought was like wtf. Ortiz has like 4 total carrer stolen bases lol