Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Red Sox - Yankees

No one has given credit to Carlos Beltran yet. He's going to be MVP material if the Astros survive the series!

Beltran is going to get paid next year. The Phils have a lot of money to spend and could sure use a centerfielder.

No one has given credit to Carlos Beltran yet.  He's going to be MVP material if the Astros survive the series!

Beltran is going to get paid next year. The Phils have a lot of money to spend and could sure use a centerfielder.

the yankees will pay him $200 million to be their DH...

No one has given credit to Carlos Beltran yet.  He's going to be MVP material if the Astros survive the series!

the yankees will pay him $200 million to be their DH...

They'll move Bernie to DH, Beltran is a better fielder.

Beltran is obscene, even when he doesnt homer he wins the game for them, game saving catch and scoring the game winning run (although Kent deserves his share of the credit - what a blast). He's going to be a rich rich man next year.

There have been talks about Beltran for almost a year now. They were thinking about having him replace Bernie Williams and Bernie possibly moving to right or DH.

ugh..Baseball.  How overweight is Ortiz anyways?

He reminds me alot of Mo Vaughn.

Since I HATE Manny with a passion that consumes my entire body, I have to say I am pulling for the Yankees.

I heard an ugly rumour the Spankees would go after Pedro too? Why? They own him, keep him in another uniform.

Rumor around here is that they're interested in Milton too. Assuming we don't re-sign Milton and Millwood, we can give that $20M to Beltran. We really need a CFer and 2-hole hitter. It'll never happen, but it's wishful thinking.

Hakuna Matata, Milton going back to the Yankees. I can wait for this offseason though, I fear how badly the Braves are scrapped.

These guys' swings are geared for Fenway too much.

I also would have put it thru that meddlesome girl's skull, leaving no doubt it was a HR. Gee, a HR snafu in Yankee Stadium....where have I seen this before.

Not to mention that other than Ortiz and Ramirez, none of them are really home run hitters. Its easy to hit 20 homers when u play 60 games against Toronto, Baltimore, and TB, but its way different when facing Mussina, Rivera, and Brown.

That works both ways though. I don't see Posada putting up numbers like that in say, the NL or any other AL division.

Good lord these umps are morons! They do speak after the play but TWO missed OBVIOUS plays.

C'mon New York look at the bloody replay and be honest!

Good lord these umps are morons! They do speak after the play but TWO missed OBVIOUS plays.

C'mon New York look at the bloody replay and be honest!

At least they made the right call in the end...(talking about A-Rod thing that just a happend at first).

I'd think even Torre for as mad as he is now, will agree when he sees that later that A-Rod was out.

I like how calm the Bosotn Manager was...calmly walks to the Ump...asks him to talk it over and walks away to let them discuss...nice!

BoSox win! Great game, oh ya and if Boston wins next game, I'll be saying, what curse!?! I thought Foulke could've done a better job though, he's quite inconsistent.