Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

Red Sox - Yankees

So many fans from all over the country watching the best game in all of sports.

Red Sox / Yanks. Always a classic ... Hockey should be so lucky.

I think if the Avs or Sens had more tradition the Leafs/Sens & Avs/Wings rivalries would be on the same page. "The Curse" makes this series that much better, as well as the either hate'em or love'em Yanks. However the Leafs are "supposedly" the most hated team in all of sports.

I'd still take good playoff hockey over this, Ponty. Best hockey game I saw last year wasn't even in the NHL. It was UMich vs. BC. I lost count of how many times the nets got knocked off their moorings because of how hard both teams were crashing the net. It was like they said "f*ck the trap" and played awesome hockey. And awesome hockey is better than any other sport in the world on its best day.

I hear you 2048. I forgot how deep my passion, as a fan, was for this sport. The last couple years have brought it back out again although only in the playoffs.

These two teams are bringing baseball back again. No matter what happens this is greater than Sosa / McGuire.

It all relative. For me being from Nashua (Southern NH) this is much bigger. I can remember Bucky Dent and watching it with a great man know as my grandfather ...

I remember watching the 86 World Series with the same great guy.

I am watching this one on my own.

So is Grady Little managing again???????

That was a terrible call. This is gonna be an interesting finish.

Edit: Heat of the moment typing made previously. Sports plays with the psyche of a man, and blocks intelligent thought. Pardon me for expressing, and lacking restraint there.

THe world is ending I agree with Theo!

Seriously this game is getting the best out of me as well. Please guys win or lose take the high road.

I have been guilty of this in the past but do as I say and not as I do ... ;)

So if Houston wins tomorrow, it's Houston (Texas-Bush) versus Boston (Massachusets-Kerry).

Let's scrap the US election...The World Series is for the White House.

So if Houston wins tomorrow, it's Houston (Texas-Bush) versus Boston (Massachusets-Kerry).

Let's scrap the US election...The World Series is for the White House.

GO SOX IN THAT CASE