Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sickwilly

Standard Shaft Users

The only standard shaft I have in rotation is a 260 flex polarfiber pro stock warrior dolomite with a Bouchard sherwood 950.

I use a one95 Shaft with a composite one95 blade PM9 pattern. Use it as my primary and it is one solid and great stick. Prefer the puck feel of the two piece setup a lot more than my ST Synergy composite.

I use a one95 with a wood blade I use as my backup at the moment and it's excellent, if a little blade heavy. Also use an AG 7100 when playing inline.

My SE16 gets more use as I have more blades for it at the moment, but once I get some customs made up for the one95 I think I'll be using it more.

I use both standard and tapered

Standard shafts i have the following (Easton S5 x 2) 80 flex

Reebok 6k shaft mid flex

Reebok 10K shaft 100 flex feels like 85

Easton SE broken one piece sticks that i turned around and use as standard shafts. 100 flex.

The only standard shaft I have left that I ever use is my old tri flex gold shaft. Best standard shaft I've ever used.

Hey Chadd, Is that an easton? I had a gold easton back in the day and loved it!! It was an aluminum shaft, but am looking for one....and can't find??? Any idea's??

Thanks

I have 2 one-95 shafts that I love. And an XXV shaft that I've never tried, it was just too cheap to resist.

I'd use the one-95 shafts as my main stick if I could find wood standard blades for a decent price locally. Or if Harrow offered their blades in a standard format.

Hey Chadd, Is that an easton? I had a gold easton back in the day and loved it!! It was an aluminum shaft, but am looking for one....and can't find??? Any idea's??

Thanks

Bauer tri flex gold. I did have an Easton pro gold at one point a long time ago.

I use an AK27 with a One55 blade... my AK27 is way stiffer than advertised... it says 85 flex but i can barely flex it

Easton Ultralite with Bauer P106 Jokinen curve (primary)

Louisville Redlight with Bauer P106 Jokinen curve (secondary)

Bummer about that is I can't find the P106 Jokinen jr blades anymore :(

(I use a junior stick cause I'm female and picky)

I've used Ultralites and currently use an AK27. Didn't care for the UL, but the AK27 is alright. I'm going back to Dolos though because I prefer the low kick point. If a mid kickpoint is your thing, I was really pleased with the AK - good shot, great durability, nice feel.

As for blades, I tried the latest ST and it went soft really quick - maybe 4-5 ice times. Using an AK blade now and I like it.

thanks mack, and the z bubble?

someone have pictures of all the generations? or something to know the difference(?) during the years?

thanks

I only use standard shafts:

Easton S15

Easton Ultralite

Easton ST

Pro-Kennex - all with Getzlaf blades.

and an old Easton Gold Aluminum for ball hockey.

I had an Easton Synthesis for a while, it was a good shaft but I got tired of looking for tapered blades. I have some OPS include a really nice U+ CL but I don't find an advantage to using them.

Original Z-Bubble was '98 when the other guy mentioned it. The first composite T-Flex was '95 and didn't show up much till it changed to the greyish graphics that matched the Z-Bubbles.

I think the original Ultra Lite was my first "nice" stick I ever got. I was still in junior sizes back then. I guess it must have been around '95 then. It was way before Z bubble showed up.