Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 Bauer Holiday Catalogue

Correct no p10. From what I remember, p14 is now a normal curve like the p91a and p106. The p02 will only be available very limitedly. So basically 3 big curves, 3 select curves and 1 limited curve

What is the reason for having certain curves available in Canada and not the US? I thought that I saw somewhere on the catalog that the P10 on maybe the One100 or something else that was available for booking in Canada only.

So its $229 for the TOTAL ONE stick or the One100? Is it going to be similar to the Vapor lines? $229 T1/ $199 O100/ $169 O80 etc...?

Yes, I am VERY interested, for my essay of course :P

I noticed they don't have a name for the PM9 pattern, looks like they ditched Malkin or vice versa huh? :P

PM9 to become Segiun??

So incredibly stoked to see the P14 will be available in the TotalOne blade

Kinda dissapointed it won't be available in a tapered blade. I saw the curve on an X60 LE stick today, and it's pretty beautiful. Definitely want to try one at some point.

Kinda dissapointed it won't be available in a tapered blade. I saw the curve on an X60 LE stick today, and it's pretty beautiful. Definitely want to try one at some point.

I would imagine if it does well enough in sales it may come out in a tapered blade as well. It's such a great pattern for shooting and handling, nice and unique profile as well. As a side note while it's billed as a 6 lie, it's definitely lower than that

Clos. To map is 230. One100 is 180. One80 is 130? Can't remember specifically. basically they did the sane as their skates. to is brand new,big one and they reduced the pricing on rest of it.

Clos. To map is 230. One100 is 180. One80 is 130? Can't remember specifically. basically they did the sane as their skates. to is brand new,big one and they reduced the pricing on rest of it.

Awesome man, Thanks. Now...I wonder what the weights of the stick are...? :unsure:

I just can't wait to be able to buy a LOT of P14 remplacement blades... this is just the best curve pattern I have ever played with... It's everything the P92 Sakic curve was lacking (P92 is actually my second favourite curve...!)

Sign in to follow this