Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 Bauer Holiday Catalogue

Anyone have an idea of the MSRP of the new Supreme line?

Yes, I am VERY interested, for my essay of course :P

I noticed they don't have a name for the PM9 pattern, looks like they ditched Malkin or vice versa huh? :P

Bauer ditched Malkin.

So is the totalone stick supposed to be similar with the flex zones to the X:60?

Anyone have an idea of the MSRP of the new Supreme line?

$229. $40 is a bit too much of a jump for one model upgrade if you ask me. I don't know if Bauer thinks consumers perceive other sticks (S19) to be of higher quality because of significantly higher price or if its good ol' greed but I think it will hurt them more then help. Anyway, line as a whole is very nice; graphics look solid. The shaft, of the Total One at least, is a bit more square than last years supreme line.

Kickpoint is the same story as older supreme models. Slightly thicker taper then the vapor line and mid kick like always.

Malkin ditched the stick, Bauer ditched Malkin. Some of the Bauer sticks trickling into the store over the last month or so have no pattern name on the PM9's.

I get what your saying wb, but it seems to me that the TO is still above and beyond the one95, thus the higher pricing on now sticks and skates, and soon to be protective assuming that's what's next is justified b/c its a better product. The one100 models more or less have been identical to the one95s, and been cheaper. (one100 stick at 180). So its not like they took the one95, renamed it, and bumped the price.

Anyawys I expect the TO stick to fly off the shelves. It's awesome, and kids love their Bauer.

What's probably the most impressive new item is the one100 goalie stick. Made me want to be a tender.

Agree that it is an improvement but I don't think it is $40 worth of improvement. I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope Bauer doesn't undo all the progress in market share of elite sticks that they have made the last 2-3 years.

still not convinced by the totalone (stick)'s blade, coz i really hated the vapor one (xxxx + x:60) but i guess time will tell

I wish they offered something to replace the one85 for length! It would be nice to have a 112 flex with only a 2 inch plug instead of a 4 inch plug. Oh well. I will probably still buy one!

still not convinced by the totalone (stick)'s blade, coz i really hated the vapor one (xxxx + x:60) but i guess time will tell

If you saw the catalogue, it is an updated ONE95 blade, the foam is not the same as in the Vapor. You can look at both specs, that is why I kept the Vapor pages in there as well.

If you saw the catalogue, it is an updated ONE95 blade, the foam is not the same as in the Vapor. You can look at both specs, that is why I kept the Vapor pages in there as well.

good point, i just guess the change in the exterior of the blade hasn't convinced me, coz that does effect feel right? unless i'm way off track here, however i do like the 2 foams thing with the vapor foam in the heel area, took a page out of warriors book i guess

Edited by K9 Unit

Dual foams has been around for years...

ye well my limited amount of hockey gear knowledge doesn't go back too far :P

So the TotalONE features an updated One95 blade but it looks like the ONE100 will be close[r] to the X:60 blade? Or am I mistaken?

Edited by freestyla

What are the benefits of composite end plugs?

Weight. that is it I think

The one100 stick did look more like it had a vapor blade on it. I want to try the new total one though!

I love the fact that the one100 will be available in 112 flex!

Edited by skyscrape

The part where it lists the pattern numbers for the TO stick is kinda blurry but is there a P10 in there?

The part where it lists the pattern numbers for the TO stick is kinda blurry but is there a P10 in there?

i dont think so. from what i can make out.

total one grip-pm9-p88-p91a-p92-p106-p14-p02

non-grip- same thing no p02

Sign in to follow this