Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

I thought it was a fluke but he's been using the Warrior since Columbus on the 26th. Very strange to see.

As stated before; he's been using the Warrior since Columbus on the 26th. Was he still using one last night against the Ducks?

Not yet (spring '11 maybe?) and pleeease don't quote the picture directly above your post (for those who have slow computers ahah)

I was playing at a minor midget showcase today and they had a couple Reebok/CCM reps there with all the new equipment. Got to try on the 11K helmet, very light and comfortable and they have 11K gloves coming out as well as a four-roll glove called the 9000 (or 900, can't quite remember). CCM has U+ CL and V12 gloves coming out around May that are basically the same glove with different palms. Also, the U+ CL sticks the pros have been using are coming out in the spring along with a new stick called the U+ Crazy Strong.

I was playing at a minor midget showcase today and they had a couple Reebok/CCM reps there with all the new equipment. Got to try on the 11K helmet, very light and comfortable and they have 11K gloves coming out as well as a four-roll glove called the 9000 (or 900, can't quite remember). CCM has U+ CL and V12 gloves coming out around May that are basically the same glove with different palms. Also, the U+ CL sticks the pros have been using are coming out in the spring along with a new stick called the U+ Crazy Strong.

You Don't Say?

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/Index.php?/topic/53915-msh-winterfest-vi/

Echoes of SL/ST...

I'm still not a fan of the spelled out Reebok on the cuff, but its not that big of a deal, these do look really sick though. Hopefully they will be much better feeling than the "NHL Pro" model they have out now, if so I would definitely be picking up a pair.

Scott Hannon's sweet Easton 4 Rolls (click below for pic)

http://www.capssnaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Capitals-vs.-Thrashers-12-4-27-of-306.jpg

Guess the Caps didn't have anything in stock to his liking. Can't tell if they used colored tape or maybe vinyl paint?

During his first game as a Cap, the announcers said that the equipment managers spray painted his old gloves while Easton makes him a new pair.

During his first game as a Cap, the announcers said that the equipment managers spray painted his old gloves while Easton makes him a new pair.

I figured he was waiting on something to his specs. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes until his new mitts make their debut.

Care to elaborate on the Reebok gloves, 11K and four roll?

Scott Hannon's sweet Easton 4 Rolls (click below for pic)

http://www.capssnaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Capitals-vs.-Thrashers-12-4-27-of-306.jpg

Guess the Caps didn't have anything in stock to his liking. Can't tell if they used colored tape or maybe vinyl paint?

Would it have really been an issue for him to wear his Av's all black easton gloves for a couple of games??? Jeeze...He was probably high as a kite sniffin' his gloves the entire game.

yea, i was at a tournament and there was a ccm/reebok rep there. the 11k helmet was very comfortable and light like you said. the four roll glove was very nice, felt very comfortable. they also had the U+CL skates (a bunch of pairs showing all the different colours available) on display. they will offer them as a stock skate without having to go custom he said, and it's up to the store to order in the colours they want, but he said that any store can order in any colour for no extra charge, even if they're just ordering one of the specific colour. Don't know if this is for sure true, but it definately would be nice if it is.

Would it have really been an issue for him to wear his Av's all black easton gloves for a couple of games??? Jeeze...He was probably high as a kite sniffin' his gloves the entire game.

I guess there are strict rules concerning matching equipment.

yea, i was at a tournament and there was a ccm/reebok rep there. the 11k helmet was very comfortable and light like you said. the four roll glove was very nice, felt very comfortable. they also had the U+CL skates (a bunch of pairs showing all the different colours available) on display. they will offer them as a stock skate without having to go custom he said, and it's up to the store to order in the colours they want, but he said that any store can order in any colour for no extra charge, even if they're just ordering one of the specific colour. Don't know if this is for sure true, but it definately would be nice if it is.

Was this the show you attended?

http://timminssourceforsports.com/uncategorized/sneak-peek-at-ccm-and-reebok-hockey-lineup-for-next-season/

Wow, the CCM skates in green look stunning

They don't match anyway, so...

They do except for the white cuff... my theory is flawed ahah

Aaaaand new Vapor skates (more pics): http://timminssourceforsports.com/uncategorized/bauer-looks-goods-for-2011-12/