Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zinger

TotalOne Shaft?

Thanks for the reply, bummer they're not getting any in 77 flex for us guys who use sub 80 flex sticks/shafts, guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and go with the 87 when they get them in.

Thanks for the reply, bummer they're not getting any in 77 flex for us guys who use sub 80 flex sticks/shafts, guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and go with the 87 when they get them in.

I'm disappointed they didn't go with the rounded corners like the One95 tapered shafts.

I'm disappointed they didn't go with the rounded corners like the One95 tapered shafts.

As am I. Between that and no flex lower than 87, it kills it for me.

Oh well.

I got a 102flex one95 tapered shaft, i have to cut 3.5 inches off though so its hard to compare.

Ill have to go to the store to see about the corners are.

Does anyone know if Bauer has plans to make the (standard) TotalOne shaft with GripTac for North America? Their catalog says Europe only for their SE GripTac shaft.

They typically don't do grip shafts for North America or haven't in the past. Europe gets some of their cooler stuff like that or other variations that we won't see.

I saw Totalone Shafts at store today 77/87/102flexes tact corners same as One95 but shaft slightly different shape

Hmm, what store?

Every TotalOne shaft I've seen thus far at any place has been the standard shaft setup with spiral tac grip and the same squared shaft shape of the OPS.

For those looking for a TotalONE tapered shaft, you might want to consider the opinion of converting an OPS with a broken blade. Just cut off the broken blade about 3" below the "E" in "TOTALONE". To be pre-cautious, you can cut even lower and work your way up gradually.

I found a TotalONE shaft that was already cut at 1.5" below the "E" and it was too high already. I had to put a strip of tape on the tenon to make a snug fit. This is definitely the cheaper alternative, and I much prefer the boxier shaft.

Did the stick still perform pretty well with this setup?

TotalOne tapered shafts just came into the warehouse, so they'll be out there soon (Pure Hockey)

haha i got an email from them as well, i look forward to getting one. He said they'd be on Pure Hockey's website in a week or so

Purehockey says they will be selling the tapered TotalOne for $134.

Holy Hell. Weren't the One95 tapered shafts around $99? I know prices on shafts have gone up to ensure that two-piece versions of sticks are on par with their OPS counterparts, but that's a lot of money for a shaft.

On a side note, is there any word that Bauer will be doing an APX shaft?

I got my TotalOne shaft at a local store for 90 bones on sale, it is a bit stiff but after two weeks with it, i refuse to use any other two piece. a tapered total one blade would be great.

I'm about to pick up a TO blade for my AK27 shaft (nothing else balances). Hoping it feels as good and balanced (with a 3" wood plug) as my X:60.

I'm about to pick up a TO blade for my AK27 shaft (nothing else balances). Hoping it feels as good and balanced (with a 3" wood plug) as my X:60.

My TO blade wouldn't fit into the AK27 (standard) shaft, almost there but jammed with 1/2" to go. I'd be curious if you got them to fit.

Pure hockey now has 77, 87 and 102, TO tapered shafts in stock for 134.99. and Scotty according to the Bauer catalogue that was just posted Bauer will be offering an APX tapered shaft (I saw a standard APX shaft as well but it said "SE" so i'm not sure if it will be limited quantities)

I just called PH and they were having a tough time determining if they actually have TO tapered shaft or not! The website says they do but, if you zoom on the image, you'd see that the image is for their standard shaft and the item/SKU number listed is for the standard shaft as well. Besides, they do not have 77 flex! So, the website would allow you to select it but they do not have it. Sounds like a whack job with their inventory...