Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

My EQ50!

so anything new happen? Did the window pop out yet? Do you think it is going to? Did the stick get wippy to fast etc?

Except for some chips, and paint removal, stick is still in perfect condition. Window still looks the same, nothing has changed. For me passes still feel solid & quick, play alot of defence and found myself using the wrister alot more often now instead of slappers - no idea what that's all about lol. 2 more hours of hockey tonight, gonna try more slapshots.

Anyone else using this stick? How is your window?

Anything new? The review guy said the shaft started to get weak after two weeks and it was replaced. Do you guys have any problems?

Can we replace a stick that gets weak after two weeks or does it have to break?

Mine feel identical,to when they were knew. Stiffer then rated for sure, but just as stiff as when originally used. Window is holding up, and im loving the stick...

Mine isn't getting weak either still has awesome kick too! Window is still the same as before.

month in, stick still strong, use it 3-4 times a week, window hasn't fallen out or gotten any worse the the previous photo. still enjoying it! I would def. buy another one.

Just thought I would add two cents to conversation. I haven't read the whole thread, but I actually have held the EQ50 a few times and it I really like the feel of it in my hands, but have yet to try it. However, I noticed that the fella that sells all of the Red Wings gear on ebay has listed two of Cleary's EQ50 sticks and they have the eliptical taper of an S19, but are lighter than the S19. He said none of the Pros use the weighted EQ50, just a a full composite stick built to spec based on the players preference. He has one listed right now if anyone is interested in buying it and trying it out. I would buy it if the curve was different. Anyone else know anything about the EQ50's the pros use?

Just thought I would add two cents to conversation. I haven't read the whole thread, but I actually have held the EQ50 a few times and it I really like the feel of it in my hands, but have yet to try it. However, I noticed that the fella that sells all of the Red Wings gear on ebay has listed two of Cleary's EQ50 sticks and they have the eliptical taper of an S19, but are lighter than the S19. He said none of the Pros use the weighted EQ50, just a a full composite stick built to spec based on the players preference. He has one listed right now if anyone is interested in buying it and trying it out. I would buy it if the curve was different. Anyone else know anything about the EQ50's the pros use?

Other than the fact that 99.999999999% of them are painted? Nope.

What? Not sure what you are saying other than they are just an S19 painted to look like an EQ50.

Other than the fact that 99.999999999% of them are painted? Nope.

What? Not sure what you are saying other than they are just an S19 painted to look like an EQ50.

Or SE16's. That's exactly what I'm saying.

Very few pros use real S19's, hmmm. That is interesting because I own 4 pro stock S19's and see them on ebay all the time. Although, if the pros don't like the S19's then that is probably why they are for sale lol. All of my S19's are a little to stiff for my taste, so I really don't get the benefit of the designl nor can I really tell how the design is suppose to help. They are nice and light though.

Very few pros use real S19's, hmmm. That is interesting because I own 4 pro stock S19's and see them on ebay all the time. Although, if the pros don't like the S19's then that is probably why they are for sale lol. All of my S19's are a little to stiff for my taste, so I really don't get the benefit of the designl nor can I really tell how the design is suppose to help. They are nice and light though.

They are probably repainted to look like the S19