Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyrakos

easton super lite?

i was looking at this magazine for the OHL and on the cover, the captain of the london knights was using this new easton one piece, the top was silver and near the end of the stick it is baby blue? any one have any info on this?

Its the Easton Bondex, new technology coming out, it weighs 200 grams and is made of banana peels and kevlar. It is more durable though. Was the silver a chrome color? If it is, its supposivly the new Easton OPS, lighter than the Stealth, and of course, better. We will see.

I thought the Stealth was the big dog like JR said before. Now "I have no idea whats going on."

lol... he was being sarcastic.

could it be possible to saw it....maybe on their website....or if you have a scanner spykaros and you could post it please...

i'm interested in this new one piece....:)

As far as I know it's the chrome synergy we've been talking about since the World Cup. In fact I thought there was a post about the same pic last week.

Yeah, I think it was Corey Perry from the London Knights that had this chrome Synergy with the bottom blue or green where the Stealth is chrome.

It's probably the same as the new stick Forsberg has been using the last few games, which is silver on top and red towards the blade. Pretty cool that they have started making sticks in different colors depending on the teams (same with WC Stealths).

I don't like it. The more they make the more the novelty wears off. I would hope they would either have some meaning.

Red = Si-Stealth Grip

Yellow = Stealth grip

Silver = Stealth

etc......

, just go WC stealth (like SE) or else come out with them for the retail market with multiple colours meaning no difference.

I just don't like how its almost like something that only was supposed to come out once is now being re-produced, but not fully. I know I haven't explained my feelings well, but it does kind've bother me.

I saw the pic and made the post last week. It is not at all like the world cup stealths. The thing that I thought was different was the chrome semi circles, he may have just painted the bottom.

I saw the pic and made the post last week. It is not at all like the world cup stealths. The thing that I thought was different was the chrome semi circles, he may have just painted the bottom.

I know the pic you posted was not of a stealth, but that was before O'Sullivan got his as well, and I heard that Perry recently switched to this stick. It could be mis-guided information from the guy who told me, but I know O'sullivans for sure.

Its the Easton Bondex, new technology coming out, it weighs 200 grams and is made of banana peels and kevlar. It is more durable though. Was the silver a chrome color? If it is, its supposivly the new Easton OPS, lighter than the Stealth, and of course, better. We will see.

this is gonna sound stupid but are u serious bout' the 200g thing???and the banana peel thing?

yes and yes, the oils in the banana peels are very strong, and when bonded with composite materials (like kevlar) it creates a VERY tight weave, which is supposivly stronger than whats out now, and of course LIGHTER

Its the Easton Bondex, new technology coming out, it weighs 200 grams and is made of banana peels and kevlar.  It is more durable though.  Was the silver a chrome color?  If it is, its supposivly the new Easton OPS, lighter than the Stealth, and of course, better.  We will see.

this is gonna sound stupid but are u serious bout' the 200g thing???and the banana peel thing?

That's why they call it the Bondex they are "bonding" the kevlar and the banana peels together :rolleyes: .

Hmm, I thought it was the new Easton Bondage. Oh wait, that must be the matching protective gear. It's a bit restrictive though. ;)

Its the Easton Bondex, new technology coming out, it weighs 200 grams and is made of banana peels and kevlar.  It is more durable though.  Was the silver a chrome color?  If it is, its supposivly the new Easton OPS, lighter than the Stealth, and of course, better.  We will see.

I can't believe you actually asked that...

I can't believe you actually asked that...

are you kidding me buddy, any sane person when told they were going to make a hockey stick with banana peels would think it was a joke. How about you grow up and make comments about the stick and not about my questions.

So for the record the SL is just a ligher material that will also be made with the Si-cire and the Grip, therefore the grip model would fade to yellow. It seems Easton really likes the Fade look to their newer sticks.

So they will still offer the three choices of either regular, grip or Si-core?

Also how light would this stick be all together?