Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyrakos

easton super lite?

So it's kind of a hybrid between the Stealth and the Synergy, like a Stealth shaft with a Synergy or Si-core blade. Am I right?

So it's kind of a hybrid between the Stealth and the Synergy, like a Stealth shaft with a Synergy or Si-core blade. Am I right?

The Synergy blades and Stealth shafts don't match up. They may be similar in construction to Synergy blades but not the same.

There aren't any plans to as far as I know.

I know sales meetings are this week so maybe I'll find out more.  Who knows.

ugh...

Meetings not expected to go well?

What the hell's the difference between sorbet and sherbet?

The word sorbet is really just the French translation of the English word sherbet (often misspelled sherbert). Both words (and the Italian sorbetto) are derived from the Turkish sharbat, a sweetened frozen fruit drink. Over the years, however, sorbet and sherbet have come to mean different things in North America.

Today, sherbet contains egg whites, milk, or gelatin (or a combination) to give it a creamy consistency, while sorbet is made without gelatin, eggs, or dairy products (though it may have pectin or vegetable-based thickeners).

The changeover to sorbet started a decade or so ago when savvy marketers started using the French word to refer to new, upgraded, gourmet ices made with more attention to flavor and texture. Happy?

Nope. Long live gelatto.

we gonna have the gellato vs ice cream fight now? Being Italian Ive grown up eating gellato more so than ice cream. I prefer it, more air, more whippier, more gooder. Now where does this leave us with dippin dots?

Dippin' Dots are all right, but I don't like having to chew ice cream. I prefer gelatto to anything as well, but only a couple places serve it. For ice cream it begins and ends at Maggie Moos.

Nope.  Long live gelatto.

we gonna have the gellato vs ice cream fight now? Being Italian Ive grown up eating gellato more so than ice cream. I prefer it, more air, more whippier, more gooder. Now where does this leave us with dippin dots?

I didn't bother to look it up as of this posting, but I thouuuught gellatto had MUCH less air content than "american" ice cream. Higher fat content, higher density? N'est ce pas?

Long live Alton Brown.

Yes, long live Alton Brown. Although he's not on Swedish television I did see him on TV in the US last year and I enjoyed his cooking show, pretty funny actually. :lol:

And here's another pic of Forsberg's stick, a bit bigger than the other pic. But this link will most likely be dead in a few days though (this site recycles the picture URL and don't keep old pics in an archive) so if you wanna save the pic you better do it right away cause it might be gone in a couple days.

http://www.goagubbar.org/matchbilder-filer/004.JPG

Give me an italian ice from the Lemon Ice King of Corona any day of the week!

Now thats what im talking about! Nothing can beat that!!! Theres too many good flavors to have just one B) But if i had to choose, it would be the mixed fruit.

I didn't bother to look it up as of this posting, but I thouuuught gellatto had MUCH less air content than "american" ice cream. Higher fat content, higher density? N'est ce pas?

Long live Alton Brown.

you are correct, I spoke incorrectly