Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leafsrule1

Under armour or Nike Pro Vent Dri Fit

What do you think or heard is better?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i have under armour but im thinking about this nike stuff, what i wear underneath my equipment is a big thing for me hate being uncomfortable and heavy (wet)

thanks boys.girls

ive used both and now just only use the Nike one.... i find it feels alot better.....

same here, have ua all season and turf, nike's better, but the shirt itself afterwards dries off very slowly

I haven't tried nike yet but between ua and wsi I think wsi wicks better but the ua is more durable, which is why I have 5 ua shirts and only one wsi and it's pretty much fallen completely apart. The ua uses a chemical coating to wick and wsi uses material layering to wick which if they built them better would allow them to last longer versus the UA. I've recently switched the old school polo and I like it better than my ua for fall and winter play, for the summer its ua turf gear all the way. For the record my wsi wrist seams and waist seams fell completely apart after two uses.

WSI or Nike. I have heard that UA becomes useless after one wash, as the material that wicks the sweat away is just sprayed onto the fabric,.

It may not "wick" as well after a few washes, but it is still more comfortable than a cotton tee-shirt. I recently got an NFL Equipment loose fit shirt (off ebay) but haven't had a chance to play with it on yet.

WSI or Nike. I have heard that UA becomes useless after one wash, as the material that wicks the sweat away is just sprayed onto the fabric,.

More than one wash but essentially you are correct.

i haven't used the pro vent compression but i'm using an adidas training shirt that has climacool (basically like dri-fit for hot conditions) with vents along the shoulders and underarms and i find it's A LOT better than my old dri-fit shirt, so i would definately recommend the nike pro vent dri-fit, because i compared them in the store and they were similar products