Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Cheese

What is the biggest retail Toe curve?

g12f is not a total one its a x60 stick fyi

It was stated on here that g anything meant custom construction. So, I thought that meant that it would be whatever stick it is painted as. If it feels whippy I would go out on a limb and say it is a total one. My X:60 102 flex feels way stiffer due to the low kick than the nice whip I get out of my 102 flex total one.

Got this in yesterday, The retail Crazy light "Crazy Ovi"

Where did you get the stick from? I would be interested in finding one in the states!

It was stated on here that g anything meant custom construction. So, I thought that meant that it would be whatever stick it is painted as. If it feels whippy I would go out on a limb and say it is a total one. My X:60 102 flex feels way stiffer due to the low kick than the nice whip I get out of my 102 flex total one.

Where did you get the stick from? I would be interested in finding one in the states!

where you live? this is the canadian version of the crazy ovi

http://www.sportsrousseau.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_14_63&products_id=4828

If you live in the Boston Area, you could have it shipped to my house in Halifax NS and I could bring it down to you in a couple of weeks when I go to my parents house in Portsmouth

where you live? this is the canadian version of the crazy ovi

http://www.sportsrousseau.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_14_63&products_id=4828

If you live in the Boston Area, you could have it shipped to my house in Halifax NS and I could bring it down to you in a couple of weeks when I go to my parents house in Portsmouth

I wish! I am in California! Thank you though!

I found it on Hockeygiant not sure if it is in stock though or pre-order. It is the only curve they offer the stick in so I am hoping it means they have it in stock.

yeah just checked that out myself, looks like they probably do.... 75 flex thats crazy

I will be calling them tomorrow! Not that I would need this! I usually play the point!

g12f is not a total one its a x60 stick fyi

are you implying that the stick I have is x:60 painted as totalone? I am getting intrigued by this and might seek a professional opinion soon :-) not about myself but about the stick... Oh, and another detail, it is g12e on the stick if it makes a difference.

I have a g12 Staal and if you look at the top of the shaft in the clear finish you can see a stamp on the shaft and has the construction of the stick there.

also if you are talking about my ovi stick?

yeah just checked that out myself, looks like they probably do.... 75 flex thats crazy

My first crazyovi 2011 was 75 flex, my blade cracked on that one after 3 weeks, then i had a 65 flex, and now 85 flex.

The 75 flex was perfect for me.

I wish! I am in California! Thank you though!

I found it on Hockeygiant not sure if it is in stock though or pre-order. It is the only curve they offer the stick in so I am hoping it means they have it in stock.

The ccm u+ cl 2011 is avaliable in the 19 curve too.

I have a g12 Staal and if you look at the top of the shaft in the clear finish you can see a stamp on the shaft and has the construction of the stick there.

also if you are talking about my ovi stick?

Yes, I was asking where you got your stick?

Its the new retail pattern for the crazy light for 2011. Should hit most stores in about a month I think

Ok. I know this. My question is...What store did you get it from? I have only found one that has them in stock.

If anyone wants some side by sides of the popular toe curvea, let me know. I have retail Gionta, pro Kovalchuck, SMU Kremlin (pro Ovi clone) and a Draper. All RH obviously. Just let me know what you want to see side by side. Played with everything except the Kremlin so far...

If anyone wants some side by sides of the popular toe curvea, let me know. I have retail Gionta, pro Kovalchuck, SMU Kremlin (pro Ovi clone) and a Draper. All RH obviously. Just let me know what you want to see side by side. Played with everything except the Kremlin so far...

Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing that. I know what all of the curves look like but I've never seen a side by side of all of them.

Could you do some side by sides of gionta and draper? Curve and profile that would be cool! Thanks man!

OK, I am bad with photos and have a bad camera, but here we go....

Draper L4 (has part of the DD decal missing) vs Gionta:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors001.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors002.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors003.jpg

Kovalchuk Pro (one that is taped) vs Gionta:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors004.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors005.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors006.jpg

Kremlin (taped) vs Gionta:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors007.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors008.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors009.jpg

Kremlin (on left) vs Kovalchuk Pro:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors010.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors011.jpg

Kremlin on top...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWarriors012.jpg

If anyone wants any other pics, let me know...