Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Cheese

What is the biggest retail Toe curve?

If anyone wants any other pics, let me know...

Could you post a pic with the draper next to the Kremlin? Thanks! Or just pm the pic? I would love to see that comparison. Thanks!

i to think the kopecky pro blade is a nice toe curve. im using that blade right now and love it.. just wish i could find some more. i noticed on the inside of the pro return warrior of his i had that it read robitalle. so i wonder if its just an elongated and curved robitalle retail blade?

the toe was very at the far end of the stick and the blade was HUGE i tried to heat it up and make it a bit more open and it broke lol, didnt realy liked it anyway. for the 3 other curve, the ovechkin and the duchenes looks very similar, but the ovechkin opens alot more and the duchenes is longer! i played 30min with the duchenes and didnt realy like it because its too stiff for me... 130flex + cut down, im realy into the hossa, the blade is very small and skinny tho

the toe was very at the far end of the stick and the blade was HUGE i tried to heat it up and make it a bit more open and it broke lol, didnt realy liked it anyway. for the 3 other curve, the ovechkin and the duchenes looks very similar, but the ovechkin opens alot more and the duchenes is longer! i played 30min with the duchenes and didnt realy like it because its too stiff for me... 130flex + cut down, im realy into the hossa, the blade is very small and skinny tho

Are we talking Matt Duchene?

I like that compared to a draper, it seems like the Kremlin is basically the same but more of a wedge version.

yep that is matt duchene pro stock, heres a picture alone

That is insane that he uses that stiff of a stick! The guy must have popeye forearms and extremely strong wrists for that heavy a flex!

That is insane that he uses that stiff of a stick! The guy must have popeye forearms and extremely strong wrists for that heavy a flex!

yep lol and the stick was very small... haha, watch some picture on google he is able to flex it.

yep lol and the stick was very small... haha, watch some picture on google he is able to flex it.

All in the technique I guess! It is obvious that he is strong, but JEEBUS that is stiff!

The Kynetyk Kovy blades have yet to ship....I will post a picture up here when they come in.

when did you order it form them, if you don't mind me asking. I was going to get one from them too. it is a tapered blade from what it says on the site. how would the fitment be on a standard shaft, I wonder?

They were supposed to ship the end of January. I ordered them in late January as well. They are tapered and wont fit in a normal shaft.

that's a long wait. I guess, they are making them as the orders come in?

They've been held up in customs supposedly.

Hopefully, it won't be much longer. Please, provide the feedback on the blade when you get it. What shaft are you going to fit it to?