Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EA does an absolutley terrible job at their equipment, no options. 2K you could actually go in and custom color each individulas gloves.

From 2k7-2k9, you're welcome.

In the last year the number of quality sticks you can get for ~$129 has gone through the roof. Starting to see better sticks used in drop in hockey more.

Finally have something to talk about with players who don't whore equipment like I do... I call these people normies.

In the last year the number of quality sticks you can get for ~$129 has gone through the roof. Starting to see better sticks used in drop in hockey more.

Finally have something to talk about with players who don't whore equipment like I do... I call these people normies.

$99-$129 for sure.

Interesting note that all the skaters at the Kings Development Camp this weekend are using Skate Fenders.

7519331662_e41a7ba510.jpg

From 2k7-2k9, you're welcome.

Haha I referred them to you, I was working on them game for them. It was awesome those years.

Interesting note that all the skaters at the Kings Development Camp this weekend are using Skate Fenders.

7519331662_e41a7ba510.jpg

Wish more teams would do this. During Flyers practices, they always have anyone playing on the penalty kill wear them. They can't ditch em fast enough when that part is over though.

Wish more teams would do this. During Flyers practices, they always have anyone playing on the penalty kill wear them. They can't ditch em fast enough when that part is over though.

Seems odd to me, I don't notice any different out on the ice. But I guess players wearing a pro level shin pad may have problems.

The equipment they have the players wear is not Lways right like in NHL11 they had versteeg in all Bauer outrageous!!! The good part is you can change the equipment

Except Versteeg did wear all Bauer until he left the Blackhawks

The equipment they have the players wear is not Lways right like in NHL11 they had versteeg in all Bauer outrageous!!! The good part is you can change the equipment

versteeg.jpg

Outrageous!!!

how did you get your hands on those I don't know why but I really love the colourway of minnesota's gloves

:ph34r: I never said I had my hands on them.

Simply passing along the picture...

Doesn't give much away but Toews is rocking the T1 NXG gloves

He was wearing the X:60s/APX last wasn't he? But using the T1 skates and stick?