Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That's it. Pics have been leaked for awhile now.

I'm more peeved as to why Niemi is still in Sherwood when he wore Vaughns all last season.

i think its funny how a lot of minor hockey players will chirp guys for taping there ankles, but i see so many pros, an reall good ones at that that do..... love those gloves.

ccm bucket :/ where is the Krown :P

During development camps, most players are just handed stuff from the previous year. My buddy (ironically, name is Buddy haha) got invited to the Canucks development camp and he got stuck with the misfortune of wearing 69 haha.

About the NHL13 screenshots...oh my God they put knee-drop one-timers in the game. YES

That's it. Pics have been leaked for awhile now.

I'm more peeved as to why Niemi is still in Sherwood when he wore Vaughns all last season.

The equipment they have the players wear is not Lways right like in NHL11 they had versteeg in all Bauer outrageous!!! The good part is you can change the equipment

So much for the advertising sticking to the name of what they're marketing... yeesh.

Every mfgr does this; what is the problem here?

Seriously, there are days when I think none of you can be satisfied.

The trend continues! Top-end sticks now released with their $99 pricepoint offering before the rest of the line.

This is an interesting marketing scheme by Warrior at the pro-level in my opinion (or I could be over-analyzing it). They are directly implying that players like Granlund and Yakupov will be connected to the green DT4 and blue DT3 respectively in the upcoming season. Warrior posted a sneak-peak into a new DT1 (I suppose) electric blue DT3-like paint-job (think Malone) that Yakupov will supposedly be using (that was my tweet, Keith!). I'm guessing that the announcement coming soon will involve Granlund using a similar DT4-style paintjob on a top-end stick. Either way, it's intriguing how quickly they related these pricepoint sticks to the pros, as opposed to the DT1. Good marketing Warrior, and as Harv alluded to, the market will be quite curious.

The equipment they have the players wear is not Lways right like in NHL11 they had versteeg in all Bauer outrageous!!! The good part is you can change the equipment

EA does an absolutley terrible job at their equipment, no options. 2K you could actually go in and custom color each individulas gloves.

Every mfgr does this; what is the problem here?

Seriously, there are days when I think none of you can be satisfied.

JR, don't stress, it wasn't intended to be a complaint - just an opinion. No need to be so close to the bone about it bud. Would it be more suitable if I said "Wow, that's a lot a green!"? :D

Either way, Warrior stick with DT at that price is going to be DANGEROUS for my wallet/credit rating.

True one piece with a Dagger taper for $100? What's the catch? :huh:

No catch, just down-spec's the materials for the cheaper sticks. They won't compare with the high end version for weight or performance, but it will be interesting to see how they compare to other sticks at that price point.