Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

V-12's converted for inline

I know someone has them on here, and if you could post a pic that would be great.....I can't seem to find the really old topic on what skates everyone has.....

mmm Jack...I had 6 jack and cokes this afternoon. LOL

Lol I bet he has too (look in the back counter of the 2nd picture) Except hes got a box of Pepsi, not coke.

I don't get the point of using V-12's as the Hi Ho's and the Roller daddys are the same boot anyways plus new wheels, bearings, chassis etc.

PS: Give me Chivas Regal or Knob Creek anyday!

I don't get the point of using V-12's as the Hi Ho's and the Roller daddys are the same boot anyways plus new wheels, bearings, chassis etc.

Maybe they like the color of the V-12's.

Its not the same boot. They changed certain aspects of the boot on the hi-ho. Basically cheapened it up.

Its not the same boot. They changed certain aspects of the boot on the hi-ho. Basically cheapened it up.

I don't know, I own both V-12s and Hi-hos and as far as I can tell the only difference is the color and the toe cap (hi-ho is vented). The materials feel exactly the same to me. It's possible they may have a different stiffener package, but since they have the same "torque" rating, I would think they'd have the same package.

Same liner and even same footbed (which is awesome)...

I don't know, I own both V-12s and Hi-hos and as far as I can tell the only difference is the color and the toe cap (hi-ho is vented). The materials feel exactly the same to me. It's possible they may have a different stiffener package, but since they have the same "torque" rating, I would think they'd have the same package.

Same liner and even same footbed (which is awesome)...

From what i was told by bauer/nike, the are different. The inline boot is a cheaper made version of the ice boot. Essentially, the V-12 is a longer lasting boot. And anyway, my reason for getting the V-12 boot was that i got a hell of a deal on it.

I didn't know that. As far as getting a deal on V-12s... I know what you mean. I was looking for them forever (nobody had size 8) and found a pair for $170.00 :angry:

i paid around $250 for the entire skate. Including my chassis, wheels and bearings...

Just got my pair of v-12 boots (Size 8.5D) on ebay used like once or twice for 62.00 USD :D :D :D I was thrilled

You're a lucky guy, any idea where I can find a pair in size 9? Checked Ebay didnt find anything.

They look the same, perform the same, one would assume this is perhaps the same bloody boot? Maybe Bauer told you the V-12 was better because they wanted you to pick up their most expensive item? ;)

Eitherway shes the same skate boot and a nice one at that!