Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranger-#8

Toe Curve and Vapor XXX gloves

Hey my toe curve experiment is over, and I'm going back to the good old heel curve. I have quite the assortment for sale. Just message me with an email and I'll shoot ya a couple pictures of which ever blade or gloves your interested in.

1-tapered warrior Prostock Kovy blade that was just taped up in my back up- $100 shipped

1-tapered warrior Prostock Kovy blade that I used during stick times and 3 men's league games- $75 shipped

1-tapered RH Kynetyk Prostock clone Kovy blade never even taped- $65 shipped

1-tapered RH TPS response blade pro stock Karpovtsev curve.-$35 shipped

1-14''retail black with red trim Bauer vapor XXX gloves with the stretchy palm and gussets- $75 shipped $60+Shipping

1-14''pro stock Brooks Orprik Bauer vapr XXX gloves with pro stock nash palms-$110 shipped $90+Shipping

Figured most of you use the logic of pro stock kovy blades are right handed, and assume the rest are right handed haha...but for those who need to ask all blades are Right Handed

Thanks, didn't see the Kovy blades labeled pro stock, didn't know the name that was labeled pro stock. Sometimes I don't know if I'm missing something, or it's just not there.