Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t6lock

2011-2012 All-Stars

I was holding my breath...

Could that night have gone any better for you guys? I swear they must have mentioned the new warrior stick he was using 20 times. Big party at work this morning?

I thought there was no major difference between the construction of Pro-Stock and Retail twigs.

But I thought anything pro-stock was 100X better than retail, and that I have to have it to be a good player.

Since you don't have to worry about how the flex impacts wristers or anything less than a full-on slapper, a stiffer stick than usual would make sense.

It was still quite something to see his shot in slow motion, as he still got some good bend going when he connected. Amazing to think of the strength he has. I have a friend of the same size, and he uses 100 flex sticks for the whip in his snap shot. Hardest snap shot I've ever witnessed, even after watching some pro games live. He said he couldn't imagine using a stick close to Chara's stiffness. Different strokes for different folks.

did anyone else see the picture of brian campbell from the all star game? i wish i could erase that picture from my memory - lol

If I am thinking of the same one as you, the Red Wings posted that picture on their Facebook page (without knowing.) I didn't see it but a couple of my buddies did.