Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAB

New Mission Skate

I don't think they look cheap, but I think they look a little too much like the Bauer 8090s. The Potulny version (I'll just call it that) is more unique in my opinion. Either way I imagine it'll be a nice skate considering they're focusing on FIT more than anything. I don't care if my skates are 50 grams lighter than someone else, as long as they don't feel like damn bricks!

they look a little cheap to me, but looks may be decieving. i with it was solid black on the side of the boot, rather than that silverish tint, or maybe thats just the camera

The pics don't give the fade graphic justice...They have a nice silver to black fade on a 1680D nylon...They look much better in real life...The pics are pretty low res....

I must say I think these are the most FANTASTIC looking skates I've seen from Mission ever. I love the look of the stitching on the side over the fade. Is the Mission logo embroidered on their as well? If so that's a really nice touch.

I like the look of these, much more traditional than the S series.

Is Mission going to keep these skates for a while? Like more than a year?

JR said updated Pitch holders, what's the difference between these and the old ones? The bolts on the inside?

We are still offering the S500, S400, and S300 skates. This skate is a bit different than Supple fit skates. The fit is based of our supple fit skates, but with a more traditional support system. The boots are over 100g lighter than the Supple Fit skates....

I prefer the look of the S500 over any skate on the market. Justin and his friends over at mission truely made an absolutely amazing skate, and I expect this one to be no less than what they have already put out, if not better. I like the looks of the S-series skates better. And we all know that having good looking skates makes us play soo much better, right? right? It looks promising, nice job Justin.

Interesting new skate from Mission. Cool look, too. I like the uncluttered design. Can we know about the insole? and outersole? Any updates in those departments? Also, if Mission is going to still release the S series, will the 400 or 500s be upgraded at all? You know, Justin, if you tell us everything about the new skates imagine all the money Mission will save by not having to print catalogs. :rolleyes:

They look like nike v2s IMO, but if they perform, who gives a crap?

Actually, I think they look more like the Ignite 2's, which could be what you meant to say.

wow, this skate is just a completely different approach from the S series! i think they look kind of cheaply made, like easton octane skates, but if its 1680 dernier nylon, it's probably indestructible :D

They look like nike v2s IMO, but if they perform, who gives a crap?

Actually, I think they look more like the Ignite 2's, which could be what you meant to say.

no im talking about the quest v2s, sorry.

Yea here's the V2's

SENIOR%20NIKE%20QUEST%20V2.jpg

I do not like the look of the L7's at all. I was really looking forward to them but after hearing/seeing the details and pics on here, I'd rather get S500's as my next skate because they are similar to my current Pure Flies.

I was really looking forward to them but after hearing/seeing the details and pics on here, I'd rather get S500's as my next skate because they are similar to my current Pure Flies.

These skates were designed to get the player who was skating in Vapor's and Vectors, but were not happy with the fit.

This is why we offer two lines: S Series and L Series...

Two different types of skates, with the later being the most popular...