Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goliath_2

Bauer Supreme One.9 LE Skates

I just found a photo of these. Pretty darn filthy, IMO, although maybe a bit too flashy? Does anyone know when these will be available and the MSRP in the US?

bauer-one.9-limited-edition.jpg

Yeah, you definitely have to possess the skills to justify a pair of these. Therefore, I will probably not be purchasing a pair. I think these look way sweeter than the Nike Fed skates.

These are the complete oppisite of the LE's that they had last year. The blacked out ones. I am also on the list of people who whould get chirped right out of the store trying to buy thses due to my lack of talent.

These are the complete oppisite of the LE's that they had last year. The blacked out ones. I am also on the list of people who whould get chirped right out of the store trying to buy thses due to my lack of talent.

Just as anyone else that isn't a Pro, imo. so don't feel bad.

i really want a pair of these, but i don't want to be made fun of for having them...i honestly think people who chirp at you when wearing flashy gear are jealous :P

I usually like white versions....meh not so much. Too much white and not enough contrasting colors.

For the people saying they're not good enough who cares. If you like it get it.

Says the guy with the name "RussianDangler15"... :wink:

Those have 'DarkStar' written all over them. I'm a traditionalist, but the boot doesn't look bad except for the white toe cap.

Who says that isn't a real photo? I used to do photography for a marketing firm and they would photoshop the shit out of them.

Having said that, no way I could ever wear those.

Who says that isn't a real photo? I used to do photography for a marketing firm and they would photoshop the shit out of them.

Having said that, no way I could ever wear those.

If it were an actual and unaltered photo, the copper rivet would be copper. With that background, obviously it's been altered electronically.

Filthy.

That's the nice thing about rec women's hockey. Not so many chirps (at least in the league I'm in). My teammates would probably think these are awesome.

You know what would look great on those? Yellow laces! Would go perfectly with my tinted visor and half tucked jersey.

HEY! Nothing wrong with yellow laces!