Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goliath_2

Bauer Supreme One.9 LE Skates

I know white NXGs exist. But I don't think they are going to be available for the general public.

You cannot order ONE.9 custom though. Just NXG.

As someone who "collects" the white Nike Zooms (I have a zillion pairs it seems) - not a fan of these One.9 LE's. Toe cap should have been black, or even grey (Like Mission did for the Lieutenant Boss roller skates)

A white toe cap is a pain in the ass to keep clean, and looks so bad after just one game. Plus, the toe cap will yellow in time - happened on my white zooms, and also on my old Mission Boss Blacks.

Still think the all black look, like they did with the One100 LE was the way to go - those were seriously tasty skates.

Its a bit like these white sticks everyone is going crazy for...looks sweet when you buy it and after one game will look like you owned it for a year.

I never felt that way about the people I skated with who used the CCM Vector 10, I didn't they they looked any more beat up than any other stick. Nor did the white Ultra Lite, all though to be fair that was just a shaft and most of the damage happens in the blade area.

Saw them in person, they're pretty good looking...

+1

I wouldn't pick them over the regular One.9, but I think they're cool looking in their own way. Changing the color of the toe cap, the Curve and the rest of the upper (PU?) is less of a doff o' the cap than some other "white" skates.

Yeah, ok, but there was a few years between Gretzky and Ovechkin.

I always tucked my sweater in for two reasons: 1. Because I was always in-between sizes 2. Jeremy Roenick made it look cool.

If you like the look of this skate you'll like the look of the new Mission inline's...

You sir, have got my interest :)

those bauers is going to be my new roller hockey skate! that white boot with a white or black sprung chassis would be sick!

You'll like them. I'm not a mission guy but I'm amped about them. Very..... white!

Are pics *available*?

Not a fan of the T10's, those were pretty...um pretty? Too much spangly sparkly stuff lol

As for being "that" guy...my team knows tat for sure, I'm forever rocking weird kit each week lol

back OT, I'll probably swerve the LE's and get the reg one.9. NXG's are hot but the mrs would kill me. JR's Long Term review is brilliant (hats off to you JR, always perfect reviews and straight to the point no messing)

I personally think they look like figure skates. I would never wear those. The chirping (starting with my teammates) would never end lol

Why is that white boots are strange in hockey when white shoes and boots are normal in every other sport in world? I think they actually blend in better because the ice is white.