Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

Reebok 6k OPS

Just went to the rochester amerks game and went to the shop after and saw a rbk 6k like corsby curve with a tiny crack on the back hand for real cheap and had to buy it. so i go t back to the rink and decided to use it.

my first impressions were that the blade is so stiff and doesnt bend, even with the hairline surface scratch. what an awesome stick, reminds me kind of a synergy shaft feel with better puck feel even while it is super stiff. the blade is not vector looking but v130/synergy looking. shots were sick with it. ill prob clear nail polish the crack, strengthen 'er up.

for all you guys int he area, one other rh besides one i bought. crazy brake in blade that went through in the middle, yet i could not bend the blade. other stick were vectors and whatnot.

lefties some fo the reeboks there were mint, and i wished i was lefty. shafts 25 usd

ya but i got it in the shop after the game and the crack is so small. i have a crack like this on my si core and both are holding up. ive never sef a blade with so much stiffness and feel.

I think that if the players go out and buy their own sticks, they have the right to use whatever they want.....It's not fair.

Im a little lost on :blink:

You guys know any other games where they have the sticks in there shop?

I think that if the players go out and buy their own sticks, they have the right to use whatever they want.....It's not fair.

Im a little lost on :blink:

You guys know any other games where they have the sticks in there shop?

O woops nvm i gotcha Kov's.

Im with yah on that one Kov's

But yah guys know any where else they have the shops and stuff?

I wonder if they could press this issue and take it as an infringement on their rights. The league made the deal and not the individual players. I remember here they had a draft for a team and a player threatened to sue if anyone but the team he wanted took him. It's a little differen't, but I wonder if it'd be possible. What do the wood users do?

That's pathetic of the AHL, Why would you take away the workers tool or their ability to tinker with their sticks thats part of hockey. That makes another historical part of hockey flushed down the drain. Why don't they just make robots to play and make'em exactly identical.

It's not fair to force players to use what's essentially a mass-produced prototype that still has problems to be fixed. I get the impression these sticks are breaking alot, though I'm not sure if that's because everyone uses the same brand/model stick (i.e. more RBK sticks = more broken RBK sticks).

Anyone know if the AHL players are allowed to even use CCM Vectors? At the very least, under the AHL/Reebok agreement, the Vectors have at least been proven to be durable.