Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

New Mission "Inhaler" Skates

Anyone see the teaser commercial during the IIHF's for these? They look nice, but I don't know what the fascination is with white skates. Very dissapointed that they stuck with the white this year....

Got a chance to see the new Mission Inhaler Skate about a month ago. Interesting design & color combo, par for the course from Mission these days.

The most noticeable difference (besides the vents) is the weight, thought the Inhaler was super light compared to previous Missions. Not as light as say the APXr, but the chassis on the Inhaler seems to cut down on the weight a lot.

Yep, looks like it's them. I played against someone last weekend on the Long Island 495ers Minor team that had them. I'm not normally a fan of white skates but I thought they looked good.

Lets face it white is flashy .Looks good with white but you need to have a flashy personality to wear em

The use of gray in the skate tones it down quite a bit though. I really like the look of these. Nice job Mission.

Hello Everyone,

Modsquad prefers to post official images and information directly from the manufacturer. We're currently in the process of working with Mission/Bauer to unveil the entire lineup when the time is right.

Thanks

checked out the new inhaler skate, my friend john( 495er minor team) was showing me. the skate is lighter then the t10 skate.you could see the extra cut outs in the frame which would make it lighter. He said the vents on the toe cap work great .the toe cap design wrapped alittle under the sole in the front is a good Idea. Looks like a well thought out skate.

I couldnt tell if the toe cap was narrower.the toe cap looks like a whole new design with the wrap under the front sole,and the top and side air vents.I would think mission took into consideration with the side vents being sucked in. If your going with working vents,I would think you need alittle more room then past mission skate toe caps.