Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Yes.

Saw it (along with the rest of the line) in late July at Warrior HQ and it's an upgrade from the current Dynasty. Clean graphics, feels nice in the hand, I liked it.

Chara is the poster boy for it (there's a clue, you will see it when you see the stick) and was slated to start the season using it, but since there's no season right now...

Yes.

Saw it (along with the rest of the line) in late July at Warrior HQ and it's an upgrade from the current Dynasty. Clean graphics, feels nice in the hand, I liked it.

Chara is the poster boy for it (there's a clue, you will see it when you see the stick) and was slated to start the season using it, but since there's no season right now...

is it using the same grip as the dynasty? i felt the dynasty was too tacky and my bottom hand palms actually wore out faster than my top hand (i use grip tape on my handles too).

and Taylormade's new golf irons are likely going to be called RocketBladez -RBZ.Wondering what terminology is going time he used in advertising, maybe shared for both.

and Taylormade's new golf irons are likely going to be called RocketBladez -RBZ.Wondering what terminology is going time he used in advertising, maybe shared for both.

I know this is not a golf forum, but just to let you know, that's not happening.

It's happening:

the driver is called Rocket ballz

irons

Fairways

And Ballz(s?)

That's last year/current. I meant for next year. February is likely the new release of one the next series RBZ: Rocketbladez.

There's lots of speculation, and the name does fit both hockey and golf. I just find it Curious that nowhere on ccm's website does it ever actually say RocketBladez (unless I missed it, which is possible, but i did search). It mentions "rocket" and "speedblade". other than maybe in a video of someone talking, ive only seen it referred to as RBZ.

I know this is not a golf forum, but just to let you know, that's not happening.

I apologize. In my haste to find links I should have clarified that the RBZ abbreviation is in both lines golf and hockey. Cross marketing. I have no inside knowledge that the clubs will be called "Bladz" or "Balz".

That's last year/current. I meant for next year. February is likely the new release of one the next series RBZ: Rocketbladez.

There's lots of speculation, and the name does fit both hockey and golf. I just find it Curious that nowhere on ccm's website does it ever actually say RocketBladez (unless I missed it, which is possible, but i did search). It mentions "rocket" and "speedblade". other than maybe in a video of someone talking, ive only seen it referred to as RBZ.

It doesn't say it anywhere on the site. I heard the RocketBladez from their stick product manager.

By the looks, the rest of the team is as well. Possible breast cancer rund raiser or something along those lines?

Correct. New pictures show Giroux with the Warrior logo blacked out too.

tumblr_mbqlpfd5xe1qg8kgoo1_500.png