Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tuckerhockey13

Ice pants for waist sizes 42 to 44

Hi,

My name is Josh and i am addicted to hockey...

I am new to the forum and I wanted to ask what ice pants are a good fit for someone like me with a waist size of 44". Yes im a big guy, weighing in at around 280. Im trying to get back into hockey now that i am 27 and not in the best shape that i should be. LOL. I have tried on XXL Bauer One60s, they were a bit snug but i was also trying it on with my shorts on, the local hockey store i went to didnt have a room where I could try them with my shorts off. I wanted to try on an XL Reebok to see if they would fit, but they didnt have any. Iv hear that Bauer usually runs smaller than CCM or Reebok.

Has anyone used the XL reebok pants that is around a 44" waist?

It wont work for you.

I would go with a 3XL one60 (if the 2XL was too snug) or try a 2XL CCM U+ 08. Those two to me seem to have the same waist size.

Depends what their store policy is, but, maybe buy the one60s in a 2xl, try them on (keep tags on and stuff) and then return them within minutes of buying them if they aren't comfortable.

I have a pair of XXL Bauer x60's that work quite well for me, at about the same weight. Without the street clothes on, they'll probably fit better, and they seem to break in pretty quickly. Agree with above - if you can find a way to try them on without street clothes underneath, do it.

Another vote for the Tackla's. I can't speak to the fit at the larger waist size, but Tackla makes probably the best pant out there.

i went to my LHS yesterday and tried on a Pair of Easton 55S XL pants. They actually Fit!!! I was astonished, I though that there XL only went up to 40" waist. I didn't get to try on any reeboks tho, they didn't have any XL.