Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shotty

Graf G9035

Hi Guys, is there any word on when the new generation of Graf skates is going to be available? I recall JR and Drew posting some info while previewing new equipment, but I havent heard anything since then.

thanks chadd. considering i haven't seen any kind of promo for it anywhere, i'm thankful that its actually coming.

There is an ad in the Prospects special edition of this month's Hockey News. Says what Chadd says but has a photo of the skate. Sorry, don't have a pic of the ad

I'm swamped the next couple weeks, if nothing has come out by then I will reach out to them again

I wonder why there are so many different release dates, here in Nova Scotia Canada I was told the first of May and that's not the case.

As you all see others differ from this from earlier to the post above - June 1st!

Alan

anyone have any updates on these? june 1 came and went and i see there's a new banner ad at the top. does this mean the release is imminent?

A note I got from a local shop indicated that Graf was delaying the launch until further notice.

same thing I was told by a Massachusetts retailer... Sad!