Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

albystar

2013 IIHF Inline World Campionships

It's that time of year again. I am looking forward to watching the live streaming of the world championships and seeing the best in the sport go at it. I remember watching last years competition and I was really impressed with the German team. Hopefully Team GB can win Gold in Pool B and gain promotion back to Pool A.

It's that time of year again. I am looking forward to watching the live streaming of the world championships and seeing the best in the sport go at it. I remember watching last years competition and I was really impressed with the German team. Hopefully Team GB can win Gold in Pool B and gain promotion back to Pool A.

Where are you streaming from? I found the website, but am not seeing a stream:

http://www.iihf.com/channels1213/inline/home.html

Follow Alkali or Mission FB and Twitter pages; they're posting links to the live feed as well as recap videos. I know the rink is olympic size, but it looks even bigger.

USA v Canada yesterday was a great game...a solo effort goal by Cadiz is one of the best efforts I have ever seen.

I wish they were streaming Pool B. GB beat Australia in OT 5-4 keep up the train rolling.

Hopefully GB make the Pool B final which will be streamed...

The new APXR2 skates look sick, so too does the new mission bucket and line of sticks. Like what they've done with the curve names.

Also, kudos to Justin et al, the Alkali stuff looks great, rave reviews from the RPD max skates thus far.

Its called the Mission Inhaler Helmet, here's what Inline warehouse said about it on a "Sneak Peak" post they made on their forums:

"Mission took the Bauer 5100 helmet and redesigned it specifically for the inline hockey player with the fact that roller hockey rinks are on average 26 degrees hotter than ice rinks in mind. Due to this, numerous ventilation ports in the front of the helmet and exiting air vents in the rear insure great airflow during the hottest of games. The other great inline-specific feature is the Hog Sweat Band. It is an easily removable sweatband that “pops” into two vent holes that can be seen in the interior of the liner. The Hog Sweat Band is not necessary to use so it can be taken out if desired, if it needs to be washed or even replaced. One of the best specs about the Mission Inhaler Helmet is that even though it may be roller specific, it is completely certified to be able to be used in any ice hockey league."

Heres there link to the rest of the post with other info on upcoming mission and bauer roller hockey products: http://blog.icewarehouse.com/category/sneak-peeks/

From the limited viewing angles of the USA - Germany game, it looks like the new Mission bucket looks very similar to the NME, especially on the side. It seems to have a few more vent holes though. From that blog post it sounds like the inside was inspired by the 5100 but the outside looks very much like an evolution of the Original Intake to the NME to something else now. Very excited about this new lid!