Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skater94

Carolina Hurricanes New Uniforms

Reds look a lot like Team Canada. I like the Red shoulders on the whites. I read that the red goes back into the nameplate. I'd like to see a pic of the back.

They are identical to Team Canada's 2008 jerseys.

I think it's a step backwards honestly. I liked Carolina's jerseys to begin with, though.

I think it's a step backwards honestly. I liked Carolina's jerseys to begin with, though.

The best part about their jerseys (and most clever) were the hurricane flags which have been omitted. These look like someone took the team canada template for their men's league team and decided to slap on the Canes logo. Meh.

There were never Reebok logos on the front. The wordmark is right across the back under the neck, where it's always been.

The best part about their jerseys (and most clever) were the hurricane tropical storm flags which have been omitted.

Fixed that for you. It was an oversight that they made when they designed the logo. Their excuse was that a hurricane flag wouldn't fit on the patch.

stormflagdiagram.jpg

Fixed that for you. It was an oversight that they made when they designed the logo. Their excuse was that a hurricane flag wouldn't fit on the patch.

stormflagdiagram.jpg

lol. there play as of late has been more tropical storm level as well. perhaps a rename is in order?

I couldn't agree more.

Looks like the "Zeros," such crests to me have me asking, "Is this the best they can really do?"

Dislike the change. The crests are a touch too high for my liking. Also maybe if the black striping was incorporated into the dark like it was on the light the dark would be a little better/not so similar to team Canada.

Dislike the change. The crests are a touch too high for my liking. Also maybe if the black striping was incorporated into the dark like it was on the light the dark would be a little better/not so similar to team Canada.

They took a page out of Stevey Y and Tampa Bays new jerseys with the crest placement.