Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pachocolate29

easton stealth

"but has a width that is slightly above an intermediate. .....this stick feels like and intermediate shaft! That's how they reduced the weight"

Interesting.... can anyone else confirm?

A friend of mine has a Stealth and the shaft shape is slightly thinner but IMO does not feel anything like an Intermediate shape. He also has a Si-Core Intermediate and there was a huge difference in shape size. IMO I like the shape of the Stealth, but I dont like the price.

"but has a width that is slightly above an intermediate. .....this stick feels like and intermediate shaft! That's how they reduced the weight"

When JR and I first saw them at the expo the tapered handle was one of the first things we noticed.

This is why I am waiting for the SL to come out. Which I heard will be shipping in January.

Nope. The sticks will be booked by retailers in January. THey will ship out in the Spring, just like it always has been.

When JR and I first saw them at the expo the tapered handle was one of the first things we noticed.

The whole shaft is tapered! It's like a skinny version of the synergy. Which is great for the kiddies, but not for my meathook hands.

The whole shaft is tapered! It's like a skinny version of the synergy. Which is great for the kiddies, but not for my meathook hands.

The ones we saw at the expo got a bit fatter in the middle and were tapered at each end.

If the standard butt end fit, how much smaller can it be? If they have the technology to to make make the walls thinner (therefor lighter), I'm just glad they kept the I.D. the same, so that standard butt extensions & blades will still fit.

This is why I am waiting for the SL to come out. Which I heard will be shipping in January.

can i ask where you heard january? seems pretty early to relise a stick that there isnt much knoledge about (asside from the MSH community)