Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Its real. Limited Edition type of deal. Stole a article from the S17 thread.

ATREYU Puts Its Name On Hockey Stick - Feb. 5, 2008

The Pulse of Radio reports that ATREYU has become the first musical act to license its logo and name for a piece of sports equipment, according to FMQB.com. The group's brand appears on Easton's new Ellipse Stealth S17 limited-edition ATREYU hockey stick.

I wouldnt pass it up either. A $200 S17 for $50 and the only thing different is the atreyu things. Same stick, different look.

Damnit, i just sent him an email asking if the RH or LH one was bought...i can go sob now.

:D Youre welcome! Ha, it took awhile to convince my mom to get it though. The only thing im worried about is what curve it is, he didnt say. :unsure:

Pic looks like Forsberg, long slim, no rocker. Assuming he took pics of the stick.

Darn if it is, I was hoping for an Iginla.

I wouldnt pass it up either. A $200 S17 for $50 and the only thing different is the atreyu things. Same stick, different look.

IMO, it looks a lot cooler/better than the retail ones.

Pic looks like Forsberg, long slim, no rocker. Assuming he took pics of the stick.

Darn if it is, I was hoping for an Iginla.

IMO, it looks a lot cooler/better than the retail ones.

Since you want an iginla, and i want a foresy...how about i buy it off you haha...60 for good measure?

That's the reason I didn't go for it. Figured 100 flex was more than I could handle (especially since it would have to be trimmed down which would be a stronger flex than 100)

S17 Stick

The guy seems to have posted a new ad, which starting bid is $99, RH only. (Not a buy it now)

I think he means LH because I got the RH one. I got mad because i was going to buy both, but now he raised the price so im not going to get the lefty.