Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Not an idiot per say, but a helluva opportunist:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...hlink:middle:us

(check out the starting and buy it now prices.... oooofffff)

Hes trying to use the fact that the pattern is no longer in production as leverage, but 100 is a bit much

They're $50 blades, he's charging original retail pretty much.

And they are Shannahans which is no longer made so I could see where he's getting it. I'm sure someone will buy them for that price.

Not an idiot per say, but a helluva opportunist:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...hlink:middle:us

(check out the starting and buy it now prices.... oooofffff)

Hes trying to use the fact that the pattern is no longer in production as leverage, but 100 is a bit much

They're $50 blades, he's charging original retail pretty much.

Thats what i was getting at.

Don't know where you guys shop, but when those were new in the store 4-6 years ago around here, they were $45 each.

Now they've been replaced by newer (supposedly better) models that go for $50. So, you want to buy items that are several model years old for a little over what they likely cost new back then? Plus, buy it now at $125 plus $10 for shipping (coming to a cost of $67.50 per blade)?

Hey, if I had one of the original silver synnergies, could I sell it to any of you for $200 because that's what the elite ones go for now?

Actually Z-Carbon sold for $60 when they were Mexican blades - then when switched to China they went down $10. Shanahan didn't carry over so these are the Mexican ones. Some may argue that the blades back then were better than the current ones.

Hey all, check out the items I have listed on E-bay. I've only sold some jerseys so far, since I've always been hesitant to sell used equipment. Even though I skated on used Bauer Supreme 4000s for 10 years, I always feel like, "who wants my used stuff?" Anyways, any feedback on whether I'm being unreasonable for if my gear won't sell would be appreciated. I'd rather submit myself to your lashings rather than come on here later after you've "discovered" my stuff. :lol:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/flychicaga_W...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

If that doesn't work, my seller name is "FlyChicaga" just like here.

Thanks!

Hi All,

I have 3 new (as in never used) Easton Synergies (2 SL, one ST) from a couple of years ago that I'd like to sell. For those of you that buy and sell on Ebay, what kind of price could I expect to get there? They are all Sakic pattern RH. One of the SL's is an 85 flex, the other two are 100's. I did a quick search on Ebay and only saw a couple listed, and they appear to be newer models. The sticks I have are from the first year Easton came out with the SL/ST models, the SL is chrome and blue, the ST is green.

Thanks!

Hi All,

I have 3 new (as in never used) Easton Synergies (2 SL, one ST) from a couple of years ago that I'd like to sell. For those of you that buy and sell on Ebay, what kind of price could I expect to get there? They are all Sakic pattern RH. One of the SL's is an 85 flex, the other two are 100's. I did a quick search on Ebay and only saw a couple listed, and they appear to be newer models. The sticks I have are from the first year Easton came out with the SL/ST models, the SL is chrome and blue, the ST is green.

Thanks!

Do an advanced search on ebay and click on the "completed auctions" box to get an idea of what they've sold for

haha i dont know if anybody was scanning through the glove section, but some guy is selling "pro stock" finland easton gloves. look closely, they're S11's. lol hes expecting like 120 for them to!