Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Ive seen Bauer vapor xxxx and other Bauer skates going for about £199 new surley thats not right, i wouldnt buy any skates off ebay unless i was able to try them on.

ahh if only i didnt live in europe...

once again a sweet deal.

Shafts

Weird seeing sponsors logos on the team Canada equipment

what do you mean?

and tbl, how do you know they are 5ks?

ahh if only i didnt live in europe...

once again a sweet deal.

Shafts

Weird seeing sponsors logos on the team Canada equipment

what do you mean?

and tbl, how do you know they are 5ks?

They were a retail model available a couple of years ago- had several models- USA, Sweeden, Canada, Finland off the top of my head.

this ebay seller is a shady seller, doesn't allow paypal payment. Sent via regular first mail usps money order but he claim that he didn't receive for it. Didn't get a skates.

Yet he's 100% feedback. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150277239906

it more than 1 week.

No, he is not.

He is a respected Senior Member of MSH and there's nothing wrong with not taking PayPal.

PLUS -

I accept only personal check, bank money orders or USPS money orders from USA winners. Canadian winners must use a bank issued money order only. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL, SORRY. I do not ship outside Canada and the USA. Do not bid if you are not from Canada or the USA. Buyer pays shipping via UPS in the US. All sales are final and returns will not be accepted. New Jersey residents must add 7% sales tax. Please check my other auctions for more neat stuff!

this ebay seller is a shady seller, doesn't allow paypal payment. Sent via regular first mail usps money order but he claim that he didn't receive for it. Didn't get a skates.

Yet he's 100% feedback. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150277239906

it more than 1 week.

Unfortunately, iceangel lives in Singapore. My item description clearly states I do not accept Paypal and I do not accept bids from outside the USA or Canada. The payment methods I accept make it difficult for bidders outside the USA or Canada to fulfill the auction. I had multiple auctions won in the past 3 months by winners outside the USA or Canada. None of them could pay under my auction terms. I do not accept Paypal because Paypal is a service and charges fees to receive money from outside the USA. Why should I give up a few more ticks on the sale when I don't have to. So, iceangel won an auction he should not have bid on. He has tried to secure payment through a third party in the USA. iceangel did not tell his third party to mail payment with certified registered mail and return receipt. This is another mistake on his part. Therefore, there is no way for him to confirm that the money order was received in Hackensack, NJ. My interest is in selling the skates, getting paid for the skates, and shipping at once upon payment. I have no reason to steal any one's money. If my feedback is 100% there must be a reason.

The money order has never been cashed by me. I never received it. If you mail a letter in the USA on 8/15/08 and it is not received by 8/28/08, I'll bet you that letter is lost.

FWIW, I have copies of the all the email sent back and forth to iceangel in Singapore. It is always wise to keep track of your paper trail.

Riedell used to use kangaroo leather on their skates as did other mfgrs.

We actually still have a few Riedells with Kangaroo leather. "Kangawoo leather" is a running joke around here.

Pls delete your original msg...

Apologized, I know I should not accused him for being a shady seller because of the money order matters. The money order may be lost in mail as I didn't expect to have such a bad experienced to gain because i don't really know. Of course, I don't blamed you, it is my fault. I never had such a nasty transaction.It is really a painful way to learn a bad lesson. After all $52 is just a small amount to afford to lose out.

It's okay and fine. That's my greatest mistake. Now I pretty SAD and I don't want to bother anymore even if i DON'T GET the skates, OR if someone else cash it, I am still okay with it. Because I will feel terrible and upset about this money order matter that I don't want to be.

I think I shall never post any in this forum, I shall never used this username again.

Pls delete your original msg...

Apologized, I know I should not accused him for being a shady seller because of the money order matters. The money order may be lost in mail as I didn't expect to have such a bad experienced to gain because i don't really know. Of course, I don't blamed you, it is my fault. I never had such a nasty transaction.It is really a painful way to learn a bad lesson. After all $52 is just a small amount to afford to lose out.

It's okay and fine. That's my greatest mistake. Now I pretty SAD and I don't want to bother anymore even if i DON'T GET the skates, OR if someone else cash it, I am still okay with it. Because I will feel terrible and upset about this money order matter that I don't want to be.

I think I shall never post any in this forum, I shall never used this username again.

This ebay experience is no reason to commit ModSquadHockey suicide. Come off the ledge.

PS, I never wrote "Pls delete your original msg" although it looks attributed to me.