Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

The picture should help clear up any questions the description leaves unanswered.....

Hockey

Yeah, I'll drop $400 on that sight unseen..........

LOL, I know the roller league in Austin (Georgetown) folded. I guess he didn't want to swap out the skates himself and play ice.

I remember seeing a player in the WC wear two mismatched gloves, but I'm pretty sure they were both team colors...Weird.

$45 aint so bad..

$45 to Canada (the link is ebay.ca), it's more like $35 in the US.

That Sweden glove is sweet, if only there was another auction for the left swede mitt and the right black/red glove.

I remember seeing a player in the WC wear two mismatched gloves, but I'm pretty sure they were both team colors...Weird.

$45 aint so bad..

$45 to Canada (the link is ebay.ca), it's more like $35 in the US.

That Sweden glove is sweet, if only there was another auction for the left swede mitt and the right black/red glove.

the RH Black and Red is probably in Sweden and the Yellow and Blue is Canada..

But it was worn by Ovechkin :P

He also wears it the Sidney Crosby way as well I see, with the earpieces on nowadays, everyone is starting to fall into that trend... :rolleyes:

But it was worn by Ovechkin :P

He also wears it the Sidney Crosby way as well I see, with the earpieces on nowadays, everyone is starting to fall into that trend... :rolleyes:

actually it says 'as' worn by ovechkin, not game worn or anything, just clarifying/not mine