Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IPv6Freely

Vapor vs Nexus Pants

I see conflicting answers when I try to figure it out myself... which Bauer line has tighter leg openings? Nexus (formerly Supreme) or Vapor?

they are getting rid of the supreme line for protective? I thought they were keeping 3 protective lines, vapor for tapered fit, supreme for anatomical, and nexus for loose.

Vapor.

I see conflicting answers when I try to figure it out myself... which Bauer line has tighter leg openings? Nexus (formerly Supreme) or Vapor?

3cm difference in circumference between VAPOR and NEXUS in the leg opening with Vapor being the smaller circumference. Senior size large for example is 69cm for VAPOR and 72cm for NEXUS.

they are getting rid of the supreme line for protective? I thought they were keeping 3 protective lines, vapor for tapered fit, supreme for anatomical, and nexus for loose.

nope with the latest equipment update the renamed some of the supreme pants to nexus and made some new girdles for the supreme line. Supreme is now the "contoured" fit

Interesting. I guess it keeps the three separate lines as I mentioned though, just with supremes being girdles now

3cm difference in circumference between VAPOR and NEXUS in the leg opening with Vapor being the smaller circumference. Senior size large for example is 69cm for VAPOR and 72cm for NEXUS.

This is why I love MSH. Well done.