Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

New TPS stick part II

i'm sure it's a great stick, but it looks like a toy. it's juse something about the blue and that zigzag... :blink:

Do they still make those gretzky helmets? Anybody know where I can get one? I have been trying to find one for a long time?

I have one but I need to replace the chin strap. I don'tlike the old vinyl one that came with it.

Do they still make those gretzky helmets? Anybody know where I can get one? I have been trying to find one for a long time?

best place to find them is ebay. if its a true gretz style helmet and in good shape, get ready to pay a good chunk for it.

I also think that they still sell them in the European countries. Maybe Markuu or Hockeyshark could clarify that.

Chadd, Is there anyway you would be able to part with your Gretzky Helmet?

Everything has a price but I actually like the helmet. If you care to make an offer, do it via PM. I don't want to go any farther off topic.

Just came back from tonights game Iserlohn Roosters at Kölner Haie (German elite league DEL). Haie star player Dave McLlwain (NHL vet with 500+ NHL games) used a TPS Adrenaline in tonight's game. I guess it will be hard to find good pics of that game, let alone of the stick. McLlwain seems to have some solid connection with TPS as he had also been the first in Germany to use a XN10 and he has some nice custom HGTs, too.