Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biskitindabaskit

NUmbers question

I am all for opening your doors for the ladies. I even do it for good friends that are girls. But the key to a winner is if she reaches over and either A) unlocks your door for you or B) she reaches over and slightly opens your door for you after she got in. My best ex did that for me and it was just nice.

Guest 2048
... I would like to add more:

Do always look at her in the eyes ... well at least most times. ;)

VERY important. The second they see your eyes twitch down, they know they have you. It's amazing, they always fucking know the second you look at their tits.

Most of the stuff u posted is common sense gekigengar. LOL 2048 evil women mind readers. This chick is a model btw

I'm kinda new to the "game" myself. Ive just been to busy with hockey to play da dating game.

This saturday im workin from 1 to 5 PM. Anybody have any ideas for what we could do on saturday? There's a mall nearby.

Grab a movie and/or a quick bite to eat. Nothing too heavy for a first date, but just something to get to know her better. Unless she's a dime you want to get with, then I'd reserve the fancy schmancy stuff for later.

Maybe a quick bite, rollerblade and mini-putt? I try to mix up some stuff other than movies with the Mrs, but I like movies for a first date. The can spark some convo if your in trouble.

I didn't know that plus size models liked to talk about their jobs.

Good point. COme to think of it, aren't you out near Pittsburgh? ECHL, Wheeling Nailers by chance? A model in WV, make sure you don't make her agent/brother/husband doesn't find out.

:P

Never was a big fan of the movie thing on early dates. Kinda kills the flow of the whole thing. Mini put is not a bad idea.

If you are near a cool city walking around and doing what ever is always a good thing. Havard Square and Faneuil Hall / Quincy Market areas in Boston were always very good to me.

Never was a big fan of the movie thing on early dates. Kinda kills the flow of the whole thing. Mini put is not a bad idea.

If you are near a cool city walking around and doing what ever is always a good thing. Havard Square and Faneuil Hall / Quincy Market areas in Boston were always very good to me.

I always end up at the Black Rose when I'm in that area.

Never was a big fan of the movie thing on early dates.  Kinda kills the flow of the whole thing.  Mini put is not a bad idea.

If you are near a cool city walking around and doing what ever is always a good thing.  Havard Square and Faneuil Hall / Quincy Market areas in Boston were always very good to me.

I always end up at the Black Rose when I'm in that area.

Black Rose? Never been there ....

Hmmm. My best dates "years ago" were in that area. I actually met Reggie Lewis at a Reebok store and what the hell was that band that sung "Unbelievable". I saw them when they were in ... anyhow ... all in one date.

The chick was a big fan of Lenard Skinnard. We wont go there.

Guest 2048
The chick was a big fan of Lenard Skinnard. We wont go there.

who? Lynyrd Skynyrd maybe?

The chick was a big fan of Lenard Skinnard.  We wont go there.

EXACTLY 2048. EXACTLY.

I was a Pearl Jam / Nirvana guy.

I know crap about the game...But I do wish you luck.

I can see how movies might not be prime...Perhaps in time try to get to a baseball game or something.

Try to show interest not only in her, but in her interests. Hopefully you two find something that might interest you both.

Women hate baseball. I dont think I have ever met a single one who likes it. Hockey and basketball are another story.

Guest 2048
The chick was a big fan of Lenard Skinnard.  We wont go there.

EXACTLY 2048. EXACTLY.

I was a Pearl Jam / Nirvana guy.

Hahaha, come on you know someone would do it and that I had to get you back for the Rangers bashing.

Guest 2048

The girl I know who likes hockey likes it because it's violent. The others like hockey PLAYER. They're puckbunnies, but you might as well use that to your advantage. As long as there's a minor league team around you, you can get to games for cheap.

Black Rose? Never been there ....

Hmmm. My best dates "years ago" were in that area. I actually met Reggie Lewis at a Reebok store and what the hell was that band that sung "Unbelievable". I saw them when they were in ... anyhow ... all in one date.

It's a block or two away, great Irish pub. IRA used to own it at one point. When I was a kid I was in Boston on St Pats day with my dad. We ended up in Quincy Market with KC Jones, he was an assistant coach then, it was an experience I'll never forget. What a great guy, I got to meet him half a dozen times and I was always impressed by his class.

I remember this story...the dozen roses?

LOL when you told me it we had our first drink that night.

Well, it started out as a dozen or so green carnations......

Lynard Skinnard is awesome. Don't hate on the southern folk because are girls are better looking!

<_< The girls are why I watch the videos with the sound off.