Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biskitindabaskit

NUmbers question

I was at a ECHL game last night and a met this hot chick. We started talkin and we ended up watching the game together. We enchanged numbers after the game and then I went home.

Well most of the girls I go out with I see atleast once a week at my ice rink. This way I don't really have to bother about calling them. Because I see them all the time. (this gets wierd which I get a new girlfriend)

My question is: how long should I wait before I call her?

Normally, I don't have a set time limit. That being said, if I met a girl on a sunday, I'd most likely wait until wednesday/thursday to give her a call and set something up on the weekend. If I'm looking to do something before the weekend, then I don't worry about how long before I call her.

There's a method...I just can't remember it.

I'd call tomorrow or Wed...unless she calls you first, but she's probably waiting for you to call. She doesn't want you to think that she's desperate by making the first call. Women :wacko:

It depends if you talked to her before. If that's the case, then you can call her whenever. However if it was the first time you've met her, then give it a few days. You don't want to seem overly needy.

There's no "needy" or anything like that. You either want to spend time with her or you don't. Obviously you do, so freaking call her now and ask her to do something later in the week. The sooner you call her (granted as long as it's not like 5 minutes after you meet her) and set something up the happier she'll be. It's all about respect, if you call her late wed. thursday to set something up for friday it's kinda annoying.. have some respect for her that she actually might WANT to know what she's doing this weekend before thursday night.

If she doesn't want to do something, she won't. Her loss, move on. If she wants to hang out with you she'll be thrilled that you called her. Trust me, this crap about waiting 3 or whatever days is BS that GUYS made up.

Stop worrying so much about what YOU'RE doing wrong and think about how you would feel in her place. She'll thank you for it.

Wanting to spend time together isn't something you should have to 'fish' for or have to pull a magic string to get... it comes naturally. It's not nearly the big deal you guys are making it out to be.

It used to take me 3 days to figure out who the numbers belonged to after a good weekend. That's the sign of a good party.

Keep in mind Geki's married and this may or may not affect his stance.

absolutely! I don't miss dating one bit... Having a hot wife will do that though ;)

Now for some rules, ALWAYS open her car door when getting into the car. ALWAYS open the door for her when going into a place and ALWAYS pay the bill. I don't give a crap what anyone says, those three things mean a TON to women, whether they want to act like they're "independant" or not.

... I would like to add more:

Dont watch TV if you are eating dinner at a sports bar.

Do always look at her in the eyes ... well at least most times. ;)

Do talk about her as much as possible. Show interest and make her feel special.

The special thing is the key in my mind. Big goofy looking guys get hot chicks sometimes due to this reason alone.

I'll agree with all of the above, but I don't open the car door for a woman (or anyone for that matter). Just something I don't do regularly.

I'll agree with all of the above, but I don't open the car door for a woman (or anyone for that matter). Just something I don't do regularly.

I don't usually either, unless I'm already on that side waiting to get in. Like If my friends driving or something. I'd give it till wednesday or thursday.

but I don't open the car door for a woman (or anyone for that matter). Just something I don't do regularly.

DO IT DOOO IT.

Trust me, that's a big one. It shows effort on your part to make her comfortable. When it comes down to it, women want someone that will make them comfortable and stable. Being respectful, polite, courteous, and responsible go a million miles with the ladies. Well, the ones you want to end up with anyway.

2 days is industry standard, but i think 3 days is kind of money.

Geez ponty, been out of the game long?

Yea 10 years and counting. I did my share of damage in my day. its 3 days if your not desperate ... B)

I'd say be prepared to do it if they hesitate at all.

If she's standing there waiting for me to open her door. She might get left right where she's standing.

I'm with Lego on this one. Far too many feminazis out there that'll throw a fit, but all the other rules seem pretty obvious and should be abided.

I used to do it with my ex til the bitch did some shit at dinner that I didn't like. She stood there and coughed...I'm like "open your own damn door..."