Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Havok19

Biggest slump you had?

I am in one atm so i decided to do this topic:)

16 game without scoring but 37 pass (i am a center sadly) tied for 3 rd in the league in scoring with 22 goal 61 assist.But still i can t find the damn net anymore.

Not a goal slump, I scored a few games ago and I'm a D-man, but I just can't get my head into the game, and my coaches are frustrated with me. It's so bad to try and play good because I end up playing bad, but I have my last season game until after the break tonight, so it should be good. I'm off to Kamloops on the 26th, so hopefully I'll break out of this like 3 month thing there.

Man...slumps...I am in one right now, havent scored in almost 16 games, started out the season on fire, 6 goals thru the first 6 games, and about 5 assists, in my first year of travel hockey, but haven't scored since then, and right now I have 6 goals, 12 assists, about 3rd or 4th on my team, BUT I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS SLUMP really badly, it's starting to make me very mad

I've never really been in a slump. I've had a bad game or two, but when I don't score I am chipping in other ways. Don't always look at scoring, look at wins and contribution, it'll come. Your obviously still putting points up, so I wouldn't be concerned.

I keep jumping from F to D and I haven't had many chances lately. I don't know if it's worse to not have any chances or to have chances and miss.

Beginning of last season I went the first 2 games without a point, but didn't look back from there and ended up scoring 15+ goals and 10+ assists in 8 games.

After my season last year I played in the adult A league for the first time. I played like crap all ten games, I think I only got 3 or 4 goals and maybe 5 assists. Its shitty because my team thought I just sucked because it was my first time playing with them.

umm for me i think it was 20 games lol but that was my 2nd year of hockey i score in like the first game an one of the last this year im doing good in 12 games i got 2 goals and 8 assist playing d

i'm in my worst slump ever right now. this is my final year for high school hockey, and i should be doing quite well in the league, as i did last year and we lost 8 players, but i'm 17 games into the year with 0goals and 4 assists, 2 suspensions, a sprained thumb, and a 2 inch cut on my right arm with a bruise from my knuckles to my elbow from falling through the penalty box while hitting someone...worst year ever

Kovy i play at two place

Rosemere adult A

and i play in the best hockey league (ball hockey) in quebec.P.A.T i posted the link a couple time and i played against a couple nhler but mostly against Luongo.

Is it considered a slump if you always sucked? :D

Seriously, I'm not scoring much anymore, but I think it's just that I'm getting too old for my men's league and I don't have the skills. I'm in pretty good shape, I can get up and down the ice with most of the younger players in the league, and I think I still contribute to the team in other ways, but when it comes to scoring I either don't have the touch or just never did.

Is it considered a slump if you always sucked? :D

That's me too. I've only scored I think 4 goals over 40 some games and I've had maybe 10-15 assists. I play D and our scorekeepers and refs are a little slow on the 2nd assist and sometimes even the first. I'm not a big point person anyway if I feel I've played good then I'm happy.

I,ve been on an on and off slump since May. My motivation before was to equal my number of career points to number of career games played. Once I did that I haven't been focused until the playoffs come around. I find myself offering to play other positions I know I wont contibute. For example last season I had 3g 4a in 14games and in the playoffs I had 6pts in 2 games. This season I have 1g 1a in 6games

Tonight we are playing the worst team in the league i just pay to the god of hockey (mine been YZERMAN) that i will put it right in my good old friend THE NET!