Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dawgs11

easton deal?

I am just wondering if there is a deal that if you buy the new easton skates you get a synergy or somehting, because i know that there was a deal when the other easton skates came out?

Not now, but most likley in the future they will. I am guessing in june if you buy snyergy skates you get a stealth.

When sales start to drop off (not anytime soon), i'm sure they'll have some sort of deal with a special incentive like a free stick or pair of gloves or something.

they normally have it where if you buy z-air and the air you get a free synergy. This year they welll probly include the synergy skate and you well probly get a stealth

I wouldn't be surprised, the synergys are selling like crap around here.

If that's the case, expect the stick to be a stealth or SL.

Don't most companies usually have these promotions in the summer? I remember Easton, CCM, and Mission all having their promotions all around the same time.

Don't most companies usually have these promotions in the summer? I remember Easton, CCM, and Mission all having their promotions all around the same time.

Yes usually in June, but some companys have done them in July, and a different month if I remember correctly.

yea theyre usually not during the "regular season"... i think thats actually better than having them during the prime hockey season.. you have a little bit more time to break them in and such

yea theyre usually not during the "regular season"... i think thats actually better than having them during the prime hockey season.. you have a little bit more time to break them in and such

Its because sales usually dry in June, July. For me I dont buy skates till the beginning of the season cause my feet arent done growing.

Are you trying to hint something?

Yeah. From what I heard, it's not going to happen this year...

who did you hear this from?

Its because sales usually dry in June, July. For me I dont buy skates till the beginning of the season cause my feet arent done growing.

They don't have the promotions during the summer because of dry sales, but because thats when most people buy their gear for the upcoming season, especially skates.

Are you trying to hint something?

Yeah. From what I heard, it's not going to happen this year...

I know a lot of shops hate the promotions. Is that the reason you were given or is it confidence the product will finally sell on its own?

I dont see why Easton wouldn't do the sale. They've done it for the last 3 years I beleive, and I know at my LHS is makes some people buy their skate becuase they get a free stick.

Chadd, how come a lot of the shops hate the promotions?

Anyone think bauer will have a promotion this year? I am trying to think if they had one last year, but I can't remember if they did or didn't.

I dont see why Easton wouldn't do the sale. They've done it for the last 3 years I beleive, and I know at my LHS is makes some people buy their skate becuase they get a free stick.

Chadd, how come a lot of the shops hate the promotions?

Anyone think bauer will have a promotion this year? I am trying to think if they had one last year, but I can't remember if they did or didn't.

Some shops see it as a lost sale when the customer gets a free stick, shaft & blade, gloves, etc... from a manufacturer. A large number of players don't break many sticks and will use it, even if they don't like it.

In any case, never buy a skate because of the freebie you get.

but....but....it's a syNergy...how can you pass up a free syNergy??? I'd take skates 9 sizes too big for a free syNergy...i mean it's a FREE syNergy!

but....but....it's a syNergy...how can you pass up a free syNergy??? I'd take skates 9 sizes too big for a free syNergy...i mean it's a FREE syNergy!

lol sadly thats how some people actually are. Mainly the younger kids from what I have seen.