Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 Bauer/Nike Catalogue Review

First off, thanks for scanning in the catalogue. Awesome!!!

I was just at my LHS asking about new skates. The guy there told me about some new stuff coming in, but said that the 2005 Vapor XXs were unchanged from 2004.

Based on the original posting, it looks like the LS2s are being added, but that's it? I mean, even the colour is the same as 2004. Can someone tell me if the XXs are changing at all?

Thanks very much and, again, thanks for the scans. Totally amazing.

First off, thanks for scanning in the catalogue. Awesome!!!

I was just at my LHS asking about new skates. The guy there told me about some new stuff coming in, but said that the 2005 Vapor XXs were unchanged from 2004.

Based on the original posting, it looks like the LS2s are being added, but that's it? I mean, even the colour is the same as 2004. Can someone tell me if the XXs are changing at all?

Thanks very much and, again, thanks for the scans. Totally amazing.

it wont work for me :blink: any one got the link?????

Read JR's signature. Seriously people, reading is good.

Hmmmm all very good but, does anyone know what month the Flexlites are being released?

As specific a date as possible If you can. Please and thank yous!

Even if we give a month and date, they probably wouldn't be accurate because it would probably not actually be in stores then, and a lot of times products are not released when they are supposed to. But to keep you happy, a good estimate is April 15.

what are the bauer mega 30-90 inline skates like? are they eny good? are they good for money?

:D

They're exactly the same as the Bauer 20-90 inline skates, except it's the next years model. Really the only differences are different wheels which doesn't even matter and a different color scheme.

I got my brand new 20-90's for $150 cheaper than a pair of 30-90's and it's basically the EXACT same skate.

my freind has one of those blue sticks he used it today in a roller drop in and he liked it alot.

Would this "blue stick" be the Vapor VI? I know many people who use the Vapor VI and they love it. I like the weave of the blade and the grip texture on it is amazing.

i find the bauer enduer the best stick out on the bauer market and it not too light or heavy it actully feels like a stik in ur hand not like some stivk like a rbk there the worst stick i have ever played with