Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Fritsche's Stick

It looks like the tape stops short of the toe and the toe is black like an R2. Perhaps he likes the shaft shape of the Synthesis more than the other tapered shafts available and he likes the feel of other blades.

And if he's using wood, Easton doesn't make a true short hoseled wood blade yet.

Not that we can get our hands on.

And if he's using wood, Easton doesn't make a true short hoseled wood blade yet.

I was thinking if its not a TPS Comp, I'd think it would be the new Easton wood blade.

On the US stick topic...what is the dif between the chrome SL and the SL with blue on the bottom???

And Kessel, it appeared to me was using a Blue Painted Synergy...which would be an intermediate, and that is obviously not true. Any thoughts??

On the US stick topic...what is the dif between the chrome SL and the SL with blue on the bottom???

And Kessel, it appeared to me it was a Blue Synth...which would be an intermediate, and that is obviously no true. Any thoughts??

Maybe Kessel is the next Hull stick wise.

Kessel uses 100 flex Modano synergys and synergy grips with candy cane tape jobs. He probably has a USA synergy in a Modano pattern.

Anyone who looks at that gallery that JR posted, go 19 Pics. (I think) down. Look at the one that says Russia's Alexander Ovechkin and United States...

Look how funny Ovechkin's skates look!? That picture makes it look like he's skating on those really old skates that had round blades and weighed a ton. What a description lol..

Anyone who looks at that gallery that JR posted, go 19 Pics. (I think) down. Look at the one that says Russia's Alexander Ovechkin and United States...

Look how funny Ovechkin's skates look!? That picture makes it look like he's skating on those really old skates that had round blades and weighed a ton. What a description lol..

he has super big feet with extra molded skates. It looks awful.

Yeah...those skates look almost as silly as that damn mirrored visor....the more I see it, the more I hate it.

He's got a Sharpie tucked in his skate...I can feel it!