Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60PlusWinger

What retail or pro curve is most similar to this?

Just in case it becomes difficult to find I was wondering if anyone could tell me what retail pattern or other pro pattern would be most similar to this which seems to be a Sakic pro curve. It's a higher lie, maybe a 6 and seems to be Drury with some toe. Left shot 75 flex.

A2E50E73-472B-4723-8689-D6B4F4CD61F3_zps

E3444E98-0BBA-4A6A-9F2E-4C2BF7941484_zps

6C0F117E-6E9A-47E6-928B-6C9653A1BBB8_zps

I'm going to second the Darby(easton)/P89(Bauer)/Vanek-Weight(Warrior) in terms of the curve it mostly resembles. Tough to say on the lie and the blade shape is slightly different too.

How about the rocker? Similar? 1A4475B0-1BCE-4FE9-9D03-0EA4B20E2A8B_zps

I had my first game with this Duchene stick last night and it is cut short, to my Adam's apple and that's shorter than ever for me at 5'9 ish. I usually have Bauer sticks cut 1 inch max and this is 2 inches below Bauer retail length when standing up on the toe next to a P91a. I just don't think it's gonna be an easy one to replace. 

9 hours ago, 60PlusWinger said:

How about the rocker? Similar? 1A4475B0-1BCE-4FE9-9D03-0EA4B20E2A8B_zps

I had my first game with this Duchene stick last night and it is cut short, to my Adam's apple and that's shorter than ever for me at 5'9 ish. I usually have Bauer sticks cut 1 inch max and this is 2 inches below Bauer retail length when standing up on the toe next to a P91a. I just don't think it's gonna be an easy one to replace. 

The rocker is not going to be very similar however the P89/Vanek/Darby curve will be the closest you will probably find to Duchene's pro curve.  I really believe you need to find a widely available curve  thru retail, MyBauer or Warrior Custom and just stick with it.