Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nice equipment Sven

Update time:

dsc000338ss.th.jpg

Do they even sell that color helmet retail? It looks awesome.

It is (was) for sale in the Sell Forum on MSH !

my stuff

not much to show off but gloves and stick are decent

int. synergy grip sakic curve

buaer something helmet (idk but who cares)

mission he350 skates (soon to be updated with mission 7500's YIPEE)

mission he750 gloves

KIF_0424.jpg

wuts that on ur blade? the blade on the synergy. is it sum sorta wrap or tape?or just the color

The black on the synergy blade is the carbon fibers showing through clear coat.

I sanded 3 of the 4 sides on both the syn and xn10, and all of the true1. then clear coat.

Just a thought would it be a not safe to use a rusted or an old cage and how often you should change one.

Yes, it is unsafe. First off, the helmet may have lost strength and integrity at the welds.

Second, a rusted cage is normally a sign of poor equipment maintenance, i.e. not airing it out.

Which pair is your favorite? And don't give us any political answers about this one has that and that one has this...

Let's say you had a big game. A must win. Which skates would you wear?

I finally skated in all of them a couple of times and the answer is......

The customized S500s that Justin whipped up for me. They fit my foot perfectly, then again they should since they're custom. Before you ask, they are a deeper fit. If you look at the pair at the bottom of the steps you should notice that there is more material between the horizontal line of white stitching and the eyelets than on retail S500s. They are absolutely perfect for me. My only hope is that I will be able to get more when these wear out. If not, I'm going to baby the hell out of these things.

I just got Mission 10000 gloves from my grandmom, yess!!!! Their soooo nice, when I find my camera, I'll take pictures. I love them!!!! White/Silver/Black. Their amazing!!!! Fine work Mission Hockey

aaaa00036zh.th.jpg

Hope to replace the kindergarden rollers soon

aaaa00078fh.th.jpg

The pink ones were more of a gag than anything. Never really planned to wear them in games, don't worry B)

aaaa00136oc.th.jpg

And finally, the jerseys

those gloves arent too pink ,id rock them in games

Aren't too pink? What's too pink? Do the palms need to be pink to exceed your level of saturation? :lol:

Some girl in one of the leagues I play in has a pair of those, but she's like 13...

Here's the good stuff. Bauer 8000 w/mirrored HS22, Vapor XXX gloves, flexlite 12's, and my synthesis.

gear9wx.th.jpg

Little bit of boredom plus a new digi cam for christmas means a sweet photoshoot :P