Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Posted this in the inline forum but thought I would stick it in here to. Finally got my inline setup finished with some nice felt tongues...

4106372104_0ab71c535e_b.jpg

Edited by Clark12

Wow nice

inline must be expensive to play.....buy skates, buy chassis, install chassis, wheels, bearings plus tonques

Not necessarily. There is nothing wrong with the roller skates that are out today. They're very well built, and hey, some people even do opposite conversions and convert roller boots to ice. It all has to do with personal preference. People who have grown up on ice skates feel more comfortable in ice skates. And when you're not spending your money on pants, and shoulder pads, you have some extra money in your pocket to spend as well.

Wow nice

inline must be expensive to play.....buy skates, buy chassis, install chassis, wheels, bearings plus tonques

But the leagues and season costs are generally significantly cheaper. If you're working with the same budget, inline allows you to blow more on gear.

Well i finally got all my stuff from hockey monkey and here it is

Mission BSX with Labeda Gripper Wheels ( bought the skates in aus big mistake )

dsc00015z.jpg

CCM Vector V06 SE Shinguards

dsc00016xw.jpg

Warrior Eraser 13 inch and CCM 4 Roll 14 Inch

dsc00017b.jpg

Reebok 4k helmet with 5k cage

dsc00018wy.jpg

dsc00019u.jpg

Mission Soldier Black Inline Pants : a little big around the waist, only because no girdles where in my size :(

dsc00020ef.jpg

Hockey Jerseys CCM (plain and simple)

dsc00021mw.jpg

New Stick - Warrior Dolomite Grip int 70 flex with old bauer supreme one35

dsc00025is.jpg

Curve on Warrior - Kradolfer (spare blade - simon)

dsc00023jb.jpg

dsc00022jt.jpg

A few things I noticed (my own opinion):

-the CCM shinguards looks like something out of a robot movie...

-The Eraser gloves in general are quite ugly imo

-YES RBK 4K helmet!!

-Never heard of the Supreme one 35, maybe that's why you said it was old...

-lol Chris Simon stick swinging incident, where is he now? in Russia?

Wow nice

Thanks, it's actually alot cheaper for me to play than ice hockey so I can afford to splash out a bit more on gear. That said, I got the boot for free for doing some work for my LHS, I bought the chassis and wheels for about £80 and I picked up the tongues from the for sale section on here pretty cheap. A friend paid for the tongues to be installed on the condition that he could have my X:60 tongues for free.

That's a legit setup right there, the flop is nice too

Thanks, cant wait to rock the flop on them. The stock tongues were ok, but they weren't beefy enough for my liking!

Are those Reebok tongues?

No they are the Bauer Supreme tongues that EWH sell

Just got to hotel from TSR, going to BC game later, pics of my new S17's up tomorrow, Niskanen

See any crazy curve leftys?

a oouple of lefty's in one95's and one90's, a lot of toe curves

A few things I noticed (my own opinion):

-the CCM shinguards looks like something out of a robot movie...

-The Eraser gloves in general are quite ugly imo

-YES RBK 4K helmet!!

-Never heard of the Supreme one 35, maybe that's why you said it was old...

-lol Chris Simon stick swinging incident, where is he now? in Russia?

Really i thought they looked like normal shin guards, they have awsome protection

Dont care what they look like haha, i was getting the warrior mac daddys but heard there palm was crap so i went with the new ones...

The supreme one 35 i bought at my local rink.... the best sticks he has are some composite things called northern pro... whatever that is

No idea who chris simon is..... hockeymonkey had cheap Warrior blades so i just went with random names

Dupes - I hate you. hahaha. I even called warrior to custom order those gloves. They're probably the sickest gloves I've seen. Wow! :rolleyes:

I was ready to shell out like 300$ for them.