Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah, I had a pair of Penguin's style Franchises made when Hossa was with them, and he was really the only guy with them on the team at the time. They were really good about communication with me concerning everything I wanted done on the gloves. All you have to do is ask in the comments section at the end, and they should be able to comply, BUT you will be paying an upcharge... which sucks.

how much was the upcharge?

Yeah, I had a pair of Penguin's style Franchises made when Hossa was with them, and he was really the only guy with them on the team at the time. They were really good about communication with me concerning everything I wanted done on the gloves. All you have to do is ask in the comments section at the end, and they should be able to comply, BUT you will be paying an upcharge... which sucks.

how much was the upcharge?

I ordered them before the initial price jump that happened last year I believe. I think the customizer gave me an estimate of $215 for the custom gloves, but the final number from Warrior came to $270. That was without the pro-pack and lock thumb too. So, I was looking at a $55 increase over what the customizer estimated. But now, even just a basic glove with no embroidery, performance palm, pro-pack, or custom coloring done the glove costs $240 to begin with. So, take what you may from my experience... I'd be willing to bet if I did it now the final cost would come in somewhere around $300. That being said, I love my gloves, and am seriously considering getting in touch with DarkStar to have another pair made. I didn't go through him last time, and I kick myself for it.

Edited by JoeyJ0506

Early Xmas!

img

Baked it myself at home. Amazing how the boot was so easily moldable compared to the X:50!

What do you mean? was the x50 not working out for you ? lol anyways absolute beauties right there nice shot with the camera ;)

Edited by shifter

Got some custom Warrior's a few months back.....Pretty basic, but I love them..

Great looking gloves mate, simple yet stylish.

Love the Fedorov's too.

Here is my new pick up, from Farhan on here.

10867_210972892467_509047467_4206203_6187267_n.jpg

10867_210972887467_509047467_4206202_3912571_n.jpg

10867_210972877467_509047467_4206200_493254_n.jpg

Edited by phunky_monkey

Considering how every ice time my one95's seem to cause more uneasiness then they should, those X:60's are really tempting to go try on. Perhaps I've been in the wrong boot this whole time...